Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Survival of the fittest

118 posts in this topic

Posted

As they were about to board the unknown spacecraft...

something *CLUNKED* in the back of the ship "huh!" says flynn

"whats that?" asked Robert "oh... nothing says flynn *CLUNK*

it goes again "what was that?" says alex as he turned around

to see the source of the sound... everyone was looking at the

back of the sojurn... "HELLO?" says a robotic voice "uh... hello?"

replys alex "I AM H2K" said a robot as he emerged from the

back of the ship "MASTER XANDER SYKES TOLD ME TO COME

ALONG ON THE QUEST" he says "uh ok?" says flynn, just then

Zero appears "what the?!?" says alex "oh hello.."says zero "do

you like my hologram projecter?" asks Zero "uh... sure?" replys

alex "but whats that thing" he said as he pointed to the robot

"oh yes... thats H2K, i made him in my spare time... he quite

useful, but he's not like other robots. he cant just be programmed

to be a action/battle droid, he needs to experience it to get better

at it" "so... you made a robot thats like a person?" asked sai "well...

i guess so... but his strength is probably better then all of yours"

"yeah right" said brad "i could take that peice of junk metal anyday"

so... they armwrestled... H2K won 2,673 times... (in thoughts)"darn...

now i'll never get a date with that Kaomi chick..." thought brad

"well i guess the piece of metal is pretty strong..." said brad

"i guess we have room for him on our mission" continued brad

"thats good to hear... Zero out!" said zero as his hologram dissapeared.

everyone goes onto the alien craft, then brad whispers to H2K

"okay... you can come... but the SECOND you get on my nerves,

your off the mission" whispered brad harshly "YES SIR" said H2K

Name:H2K

Special Skills:useful

Life Expectancy: pretty good

Posted

They exited the Sojurn's airlock and mase their way across the skybridge to the unknown ship. "Activate Mag-lock boots!" Wilkes said to the group via radio. Their boots clambered to the retractable metal walkway in the tube. They reached the other side and were staring at the hatch door of the alien craft. "What's this thing made out of, it's like no metal i've ever seen!" H2K moved close and placed a sensor pad on the hull. "Zinc, tritum, titanium and an organic matter this unit can't identify." Wilkes grabbed a small package from his mission pack. "What's that?" asked Ryu. "It's C4, to blow the hatch." Flynn touched the hatch lock mechanism it registred and opened. "or we can always try the handle...or biometric scanner!" Flynn turned to his new soldier friends, each one carried a Frag-pulse rifle on their shoulders. "Fall in Gentelmen, secure air-lock!" The Marines flanked in and took up position in the inner air-lock. A few moments later they radioed in. "Airlock clear sir." to which Flynn replied. "Thanks Brad." The interior of the craft although it was alien felt almost familiar. "H2K, do you have atmospheric sensors?" "Yes Major, that is afirmative." "Scan the Atmosphere here." H2K took a sample of atmospheric gas. "atmosphere contains an Oxygen, Nitrogen mix sir." Flynn pushed his button retracting his helmet. "What are you doing Uncle?" asked Ryu. "It's fine, that's the air we breath." everyone deactivated their helmets as well, Flynn noticed a video screen near a far wall, he touched it revealing a 3D map of the ship. "This must be the bridge here, thats where we're headed." Flynn and a strange thought but decided to keep to himself for the moment.

Posted

What was the whole point of specifying Koi would go in Sai's stead if you weren't gonna take heed?

Posted (edited)

What was the whole point of specifying Koi would go in Sai's stead if you weren't gonna take heed?

Sorry I didn't even see your post, alrighty then Kaomi's replaced Sai.

The bridge was a wide open area with monitors and stations all along the outer edges and three chairs in the center, a large view screen was on the far wall. Flynn was studying the controls on the command chair, and turned on the view screen. "How did you do that boss?" James asked. "It was pretty simple, everythings written in english." "What?' asked Kaomi. "See, english." James looked around at the writting on the walls. "That's not english, it's some kind of freaky alien writing!" "That's Turkish script, it says this way to dining room." Kaomi said. "What so what does this mean?" asked James. "I have a theory, it's an earth ship possibly from the future." "wait, why would the future send the savage back in time, they would change their own future." Jame sasked. "we never know exactly how the savage was released, maybe they sent it back so we'd know about it before hand and would have a cure by the time it get bad." "Sir, i've discovered some video feeds, possibly a log of some kind.

"This is Commander Michael Weston, of the Unified Earth ship Questor." "unified Earth, what's that?" James asked. "Shush!" Kaomi whispered. "Today's date is September 14th 2230, the world is dead, and we ourselves are going to join it soon enough. Nobody knows how it happened but an unknown viral agent has spread across the planet it causes the blood to transform into dust, resulting in instant death. We have discovered to late that the cure, the thing that would have saved us all lied with a now extinct species of Cave worm called the Teth'allah, found in only one cave that was dynamited and transformed into a parking lot on Feburary 25th 1998."

"i'm sorry sir, the rest is destroyed." H2K said. "That's alright H2K, I can guess what the rest of the message said." Flynn said. "That date february 25th was a few days after the savage hit, they sent this ship back in time via the wormhole and fired the savage and what ever container it was in at the earth, but at that very moment it collided with an unknown element the sattelite. and caused a worldwide outbreak." "But they said the Savage turned the blood into dust, not created mad creatures." James said. "perhaps the future humans immune systems reacted differently, or the nucular fuel of the sattelite caused a mutation!" Flynn sat down. "All I know, is that that cave in Salvation will be a protected landmark, just as soon as we get to earth I'll make it official!"

The ship began to shudder. "Sir sensors indicate that the ship is breaking apart." "Breaking apart nothing, it's being erased from existance!" Brad said. "What's happening guys!" James asked. "Flynn said that he was gonna save the cave, that means the future's been changed." Flynn turned to H2k. "H2K, download the memory banks of this ship before the time stream resets itself, everybody else get moving now!"

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted

"okay H2k?" said flynn "YES SIR?""can you scan the map and make copies?""AFFIRMITAVE, SIR"

*scan**print**print**print*"THERE YOU GO, SIR""okay, lets split into 3 teams -Me, Ryu and james-

-Brad, Robert and Alex- and i guess Sai can go with H2K" says flynn (thoughts)"hmmm.... mabye i

can get the scrap metal to talk cool about me to kaomi" thought brad "hey scrap me... i mean H2k,

can you talk to kaomi telling her i'm cool?""UH.... YES SIR?""thanks... Okay me robby and alex will

go this way.. and uh... you guys go another way?... i guess"finished brad

-Brad,Robert,Alex-

"hmmm.... everything looks okay SO far..." said brad "dude... you dont have to make log... were right

here" says alex "oh... right" *puts away recorder* *YAWN* "how big is this thing? we've been walking

around for hours" says robby "WAIT!" "what?!?""HUH?!?" said alex and brad "i have my laptop in my

rucksack""oh ok" replys brad "i can play roller coaster tycoon!!" said robby as he got out his laptop

"aw c'mon! now we need something fun to do... this ship is probably abandoned" said alex....."*cree

cree cree*" "uh guys?" *cree cree cree* *turn around* "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! *LOUD ROAR**GIRLISH SCREAM*

-H2k,sai and mabye alex-

"sooo your a robot huh?" said sai "YES, THAT IS AFFIRMATIVE""so you can do cool robot stuff?""YES"

*faint roar**barely faint girlish scream* "what was that?!?" said sai "I BELIEVE THE VOICE KEY MATCHES

ALEX'S VOICE KEY AND THE ROAR IS UNKNOWN" "wow! alex can scream loud... "HEEEY SAI!!!" yells alex

"HHHEEEELLLPPPP MEEEE!!!" he briefly said as he hid behind her "whats going on alex" asks sai, then

a rancorish looking monster appears "THAT!!!" yells alex *LAZER SHOT**LAZER SHOT* the monster

falls with orange colored blood "it just needed to be shot" said sai "i guess there still is life on the ship...

Posted

Magnus did you even read my post?

"What about H2K?" James shouted. "He's a robot, he'll be fine, it's us I'm worried about!"

The future craft, began to warp and buckle as the time stream reset itself. "what'll happen to us guys?" asked James. "I'm not sure but whatever happens know that you guys are my best friends!"

Posted

actually svanti... i was writing my post when you posted your post...

Posted (edited)

Syke:7fd322.png

Flynn:3e3421.png

H2K:6edb5.png

Brad:879879.png

uuuhhh.... i'm tired... Make Your Own

Edited by Magnus (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Syke:7fd322.png

Flynn:3e3421.png

H2K:6edb5.png

Brad:879879.png

uuuhhh.... i'm tired... Make Your Own

I (Flynn) look totally bad ass!!!

"Everybody strap in now!" Flynn shouted. "guys, what the hell is that?" James asked pointing out to space from his viewport. Where the ship had been a massive spacial distortion formed which was ripping out in all directions like a stone thrown into a lake. "Oh my god it's an actual Rosen-Pedousky Ribbon!" Flynn shouted. "A what?" Ryu asked. "the physicists Rosen and Pedousky collaborated on a theory that when a timeline is altered, it won't all change at once, a kinda Spacial ribbon would ripple throughout the area and gradually alter things." "Thanks for the science lesson D!" said James. "Here it comes, brace yourselves!" The glowing ribbon of Chronaton waves enveloped the ship, all became black...

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted

"uuuhhhh...." syke said as he woke up.... "where am i?"

P.S. this is an other adventuer then the one is space!

"huh?... i'm in a desert... i better look around.....

wait a second... whats that?" syke said "oh..no..."

syke said as he found a piece of black that said

-Soju-... the rest was buried in the ground...

syke started digging it up to find that it actually

said -Sojurn III- "what? sojurn 3?... wait....

I'M IN THE FUTURE?!?!?"

SojurnIII>teka080611f9ac26eo7.png4a1726.pngSyke As he found himself

Posted

Somewhere...elsewhere across the vastness of time and space.....

A young man tosses back and forth in bed sweat pouring down his face. His normally calm sleep full of demons and of terrors beyond all imagining! "ahhh!" 16 year old Derek Flynn looks around his bedroom gasping for breath. He leaves his bed and walks slowly down the hall to his parents room. "Derek, honey what's wrong?" his mother asks. "Bad dream just needed to...you know." She smiles. "Oh honey, everythings fine, I promise now go back to bed.

And as it turned out everything was fine. The Satelite fell to Earth and was retrevied without incident. The world kept on spinning and all was right.

Derek Flynn woke to a massive pain in his side, as the blackness lifted from the fringes of his mind he realised he was still on the ship, but what of everybody else. "Guy's are you still...you?" he asked. "Yes D, I'm fine!" James said. "Ryu, son how about you?" "yeah Unc, i'm alright." he responded in haggard breath. "How's everyone else?" he recived grunts and moans of uncomfortableness as his responses. "I'll take what I can get." Flynn said. "H2K hows the ship?" he asked. "The ship is opperational, luckly I initiated shields before the ribbon hit." Zero's hologram appeared. "Guys can you hear me?" he asked. "yes Zero we can hear you." Flynn said. "That's great, we don't have a visuial but audio is 5 by 5!" Zero's hologram clapped his hands together in iritating joyment. "What happened out there, we were monitoring your location then all of the deep space monitoring equipment went dead, then minutes later a strange energy wave ripped across the inner solar system!" "Where is the ribbon now Zero?" asked Flynn. "Deep space tracking in australia has it leaving the solar system and heading for Andromeda, what was that?" "That was President Flynn changing the future!" "What do you mean changing the future?" Zero asked. "I'll debrief you when we get back planetside Zero." Flynn said. "Let's go home Major!" Flynn said. "Yes sir". replied a haggard wilkes.

And so it went that on that day one timeline was spared the horrors of a world of the living dead. But by the grace of god or science if you prefer the world of President Derek Flynn and his band of adventuring heroes continued. Because as Dr Ronald L. Mallett said

"Time is fluid, like a changing river, but what happens if you change that rivers course, we will likely never know. I'd like to think that somewhere the river still flows. I'd hate to be the one who destroy's an entire Universe."

From "The Time Traveler" By Dr. Ronald L. Mallett

The End (For me anyway, if you want to continue it go ahead).

Posted

very far into the future when syke returns...

"all is good and the universe is safe..." said syke

and the rest of the sojurn crew agreed, then like

any other ending... one of the guys, in this

case, H2K comes and does something funny...

THE END

Now thats how you end a story savanti...

Posted

I was looking for this. I'm gonna condense it into a script treatment. Someday "Survival of the Fittest" will be a movie and everyone who posted will get a producer credit.