Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Survival of the fittest

118 posts in this topic

Posted

So they are going back to the ruins of Prototronics, right?

Yes

Posted

Yes

Good. From now on, I'm going to confirm EVERYTHING before posting so I don't get things wrong.

How are they going to get to Prototronics? They don't have a helicopter anymore.

Posted (edited)

Good. From now on, I'm going to confirm EVERYTHING before posting so I don't get things wrong.

How are they going to get to Prototronics? They don't have a helicopter anymore.

The Omniconveyor prototype they "borrowed" from the lab.

Topol-M_zima1211x1290.jpg

Edited by diamondtriforce82 (see edit history)

Posted

Cool the rampart division on their first mission and the Omniconveyor looks awsome.

Posted

Flynn, James, and the Rampart Division got into the Omniconveyor. Flynn went to the driver's place/seat....And they were off! It took them [insert correct amount of time here] to get to the ruins of Prototronics. "We're here!" Flynn shouted. Everyone got out of the Omniconveyor and started searching the ruins for a hint of anything still intact. "This is useless," James said after an hour of searching. "We'll never find anything!" He throw his arms up in the air and lost his balance and tripped on something intact. Flynn and a couple other people ran over. "You alright?" asked Ramsey (one of the 2 Rampart people). "Yeah, and look at what I found!" James held up a gun. The gun was a foot long and had glowing green and blue lines running all over it. "This is probably the experimental weapon!" Flynn said. "We had better bring this back to Omega 1," said Riley (the other guy). "No. I want to look for a while longer, then we will live," said Flynn. And so they started to start looking when the hairs on James' back stood up. "I have a bad feeling, guys." he said nervously. Suddenly, the rest of the Rampart Division ran towards them. "Savage!" they screamed. They immediately headed back to the Omniconveyor. Riley looked behind and saw about 67 Savage running towards them. "We'll never make it! Even if we get on the Omniconveyor, those Savage will overrun us immediately after!" he said. Flynn then thought of an idea. He stopped running, turned around, aimed the gun, and fired.

Posted

I didn't she anything about Sai and Echo other than being a little inactive so I'm bringing them back in. I'm gonna give us a little start to the cure, but what I have here doesn't work out, but it's a start.

"Zoh my gosh!" Sai yelled. "I think i may be on to something." "What is it sis?" Echo asked. "I've been examining Savage blood that I gathered on recent runs, and in it theres a chemical that shuts down the bacteria that causes Savages to be.. well... Savages," she replied, "But, this is only the blood, I don't know who it will affect the brain. Still we need to tell this to Flynn when he comes back." Echo went back to what she was doing.

Posted

I didn't she anything about Sai and Echo other than being a little inactive so I'm bringing them back in. I'm gonna give us a little start to the cure, but what I have here doesn't work out, but it's a start.

"Zoh my gosh!" Sai yelled. "I think i may be on to something." "What is it sis?" Echo asked. "I've been examining Savage blood that I gathered on recent runs, and in it theres a chemical that shuts down the bacteria that causes Savages to be.. well... Savages," she replied, "But, this is only the blood, I don't know who it will affect the brain. Still we need to tell this to Flynn when he comes back." Echo went back to what she was doing.

Sorry, No. I have the end all plotted already.

The gun let out a loud sustained pulse. "Zenoweapon battery depleted, please insert alternate powersource." Flynn turned around. "James, Ramsey, Riley hold them off for as long as you can, but don't get overwhelmed if you go hed back to the Omniconveyor!" James pulled his autoshotgun and began to fire. "What about you boss?' he asked. "I gotta look for another power source." Flynn jumped into a small hole. and began to rummage bicking up rubble and such. "We're running low on ammo here boss!" Ramsey shouted. Flynn brushed off a small bufflebag full of papers, documents and scematics, and am ample supply of Zeno-Batteries. He pulled the depleted battery and replaced it with another one. "Zenoweapon battery charging please wait!" It said. "Weapon charged, face enemy lines, scan and fire." Flynn climbed out of the hole and joined The others. Stand down men, lets see what this thing can do!" Flynn planetd his feet firmly and simed at the Savage and fired. A crimson beam arched away from them and slammed into the heart of the charge. "whow, that was incredable, no kick back what so ever!" Flynn placed the gun into the bag he found. "Alright guys move out, thats all were gonna find!"

As the Omniconveyor drove away the Dark figure jumped into a cloaked hovercycle and sped off. "With the Zenoweapon they will do all the dirty work and i can continue on with my research. The arrived back at Omega as dusk settled in. Flynn without such as a word walked to his office. An hour later Sai and Ryu arrived at his office. "Come in!" Flynn said. "The guys said you found something unc?" asked Ryu. "What id it sir?" asked Sai. "They call it the Zenoweapon, a feircely powerful charged plasma beam weapon." Sai looked at it. "That's amazing, I'm not one for a gun but it looks so sleek!" "Yeah a little to sleek to me!" Said Flynn. "What do you mean?"She asked. "It's obvious, someone wanted us to find that right unc?" asked Ryu. "This whole thing started with Adam, someone did something to his at Prototronics, this someone had a plan but a plan for what?" he asked. "Can you leave me alone for an hour?" he asked them.

Flynn sat at his desk long into the night. A series of notes scribbled on notepaper detailing sertian aspects of the recent decade. "Adam was taken by Prototronics and used as a guinepig in their experiments but they also programmed him to do things, recent events show that some shadoyw cabal is behind events including the super weapon that magicaly survived the destruction of the hidden lab."

The dark figure arrived at his destination, Prototronics headquarters in Hartford CT. The long trenchcoat wearing individual walked into his office and sat behind his desk. A brass desk plate read "Senior Vice President Malcolm Zant". "It's all fallong into place, soon the world will be mine!"

Posted

Wow! this stuff is deep.

Posted

Malcolm Zant

Posted

There's a cure now?

Posted

There's a cure now?

Sort of, they have to find a way of spreading it out besides eating worms. You'll see in the next chapters.

Posted

Sort of, they have to find a way of spreading it out besides eating worms. You'll see in the next chapters.

Okay then.

Posted (edited)

Flynn's motorcycle screamed down the choked highway back to Omega 1. He stopped for a little rest near an abandoned gas station hoping to siphon some gas from the tanks. He made sure the little convenience store was clear and when it was locked up tight he lay down to take a little rest. The next morning he went on his way back to Omega 1 and as he made it closer to the city he noticed that the invisibility cloak was off, he drove into the city. "Hey why is the cloak off and the door open!" he shouted. The staging are was deserted, nobody was around. He walked over to ATAC headquarters and noticed a large pool of black oil on the ground. "hey who spilled oil and didn't pick it up!" he walked over and dipped his fingers in it. It wasn't oil, it was a large pool of blood. He quickly drew his sidearm and ran to the interior of the building. He saw Karen lying on the ground her arms and legs were gone. "Karen!" he ran over to her. ""Oh god Karen!" he said trying to hold back tears. "She suddenly gasped. "Flynn!" she sighed blood flowing from her mouth. "You're back, the Savage they took the city!" "How how did it happen?" he asked. "Not sure, suddenly they were everywhere!" Flynn stood up. "I'm gonna get help hold on!" Karen looked at him. "Flynn wait, Randy's dead, he died a couple days ago." Flynn looked down at her. "I don't know what you want me to do Karen?" he said. "Kill me Flynn, please just kill me!" He could see that she was serious so he placed his gun barrel to her head. "Thank you." was her last words as the bullet left the chamber.

The inner city was in ruins, half eaten bodies lay everywhere. Ryu, James, Sai all dead. Flynn felt a deep anger well up inside him as he saw a group of Savage feasting on someone. "You ol' chapS!" he shouted. He began firing into the small group with his 9mm. He ten grabbed Ryu's p90 and finished them off. He ran over and found that they were eating Shelly and his own daughter. "Oh god, no WHY why is this happening!" He shouted as he fell to his knees. "It's because you left Flynn, you left and everything went to hell, it's all your fault!" A voice said from behind him. He turned around and saw a blood drenched Adam. "But I left to find a cure." he said. "Cure, that's a pipe dream, the Savage are to far gone for a cure, do you think they will be able to live with themselves after knowing what they did!" Flynn shook his head. "Then end it, now!" Flynn looked around and knew. "He ran to the weapons storage and found the nuke. "It's still here!" he said as the deaths of everyone finally hit him. "Goodbye Omega 1!" he said as he activated the nuke.

If you could look down from space you would have seen a massive mushroom cloud rip through the city center sending nuclear fire out in all directions. The City of Omega 1 was gone soon there after. The last bastion of humanity gone in a flash over of biblical proportions. The world truly belonged to the savage.

Flynn suddenly jumped awake, he looked around as tears streamed from his eyes, he was still in the convenience store. "Was that really a dream or an ill omen of what was to come. "That will not happen, as long as I live I will save this world!"

Edited by Diamond Triforce (see edit history)

Posted

Why'd you leave such a big space you scared the crap out of me. :fear: Oh and Hikari is Akamaru's character on HeroRP not here.

Posted

As Flynn's Motorcycle approached the city his dream came back to haunt him. "That will stay with me for the rest of my life." He drove into the city and parked his bike near the staging area. "Hey Uncle welcome back." Flynn smiled when he saw Ryu. "How did it go?" he asked. Flynn had learned that a small town had been cure due to a strange species of worm called Teth