This world has gone to complete crap

46 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Look.Set all of your luxuries aside,and look.Everything is just screwed up now.We've drained the world of it's oil reserves,and are scrambling over the Arabian Peninsula for oil,we know more than twice about Mars than we do our own planet,and the government's hiding important things like Nibiru,a red planet the size of Jupiter that is expected to come between Earth and the Sun during it's orbit in 2012 and wipe out 98% of Earth's population,from the general public.We're lucky it was leaked from NASA.Seriously,this world is just a disgrace now.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

Look.Set all of your luxuries aside,and look.Everything is just screwed up now.We've drained the world of it's oil reserves,and are scrambling over the Arabian Peninsula for oil,we know more than twice about Mars than we do our own planet,and the government's hiding important things like Nibiru,a red planet the size of Jupiter that is expected to come between Earth and the Sun during it's orbit in 2012 and wipe out 98% of Earth's population,from the general public.We're lucky it was leaked from NASA.Seriously,this world is just a disgrace now.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I graduate in 2012. :fear: Oh well everybody is going to die sooner or later, and why not sooner?

Posted

You know something? You has just ruined 3 years of therapy in my childhood. I was too afraid of something huge coming to earth adn kill us all that I couldn't sleep. And this is true, really, I can't stand that kind of information without a night wihtout sleeping.

You know? Maybe that's true, maybe world is crap. But we have to deal with it and enjoy life as much as possible, right?

Posted (edited)

This isn't really surprising that someone would say that. Doomsayers have been saying about how the world is close to ending since the middle ages, and that was over 500 years ago. Really, there probably isn't anything to worry about.

Edited by Knuckle (see edit history)

Posted

You know something? You has just ruined 3 years of therapy in my childhood. I was too afraid of something huge coming to earth adn kill us all that I couldn't sleep. And this is true, really, I can't stand that kind of information without a night wihtout sleeping.

You know? Maybe that's true, maybe world is crap. But we have to deal with it and enjoy life as much as possible, right?

Well if the moon were too crash into the earth right now... that would be so cool. Then I would try to save the earth and fail unlike Link.

No. :unsure:

Posted

hmmm, yeah, somehow I don't believe that.

Also, we don't know twice as much about Mars as we do our own planet. We might know a greater proportion of stuff that there be to know about respective planets, but in retrospect, no-one could tell that because you don't know anything that's undiscovered.

Posted

I'm sorry.But crap.Everyone can call me crazy,but it's all over youtube.ALL.OVER.IT.Zoe,just don't be afraid of it.Eventually the governments'll have to come to their senses and do something,but they won't,will they?Either way,whatever you do,just don't blow me off and call me crazy.

And GL,I just simply heard that we knew more about Mars than Earth.Sorry if I'm incorrect.

Posted

98 pe--per--p-pp--percent--! *hyperventilating*

But-- I might not be finished High school by then! I won't live to go to University, I.. I--! *falls over from exhaustion*

*wakes up* Eghn... *rubs head* Though that is a very scary thought for me... I really hope it doesn't come down to that. Global Warming is enough.

Posted

That Nibiru theory has been floating around since the 80s. It's no real news just because it's causing a frenzy on YouTube.

Posted

Well yeah,it has been here for a long time.

Saria,don't worry.

Joshizzle,you've been looking into it as well?Good.Now I have someone else to talk to about it,provided that you believe it's out there.

Posted

Joshizzle,you've been looking into it as well?Good.Now I have someone else to talk to about it,provided that you believe it's out there.

I have been. And no, I don't believe in any of it. Nibiru crashing into Earth is an ancient Sumerian legend. It's been dismissed by many scientists, astronomers and historians. Where's the real proof behind it?

Posted (edited)

I was watchin TV once and they were talkin bout the Aztecs predictions and everybody elses that the world would end on Dec 21, 2012 just like you said except not the Dec 21 part

98 pe--per--p-pp--percent--! *hyperventilating*

But-- I might not be finished High school by then! I won't live to go to University, I.. I--! *falls over from exhaustion*

*wakes up* Eghn... *rubs head* Though that is a very scary thought for me... I really hope it doesn't come down to that. Global Warming is enough.

And yeah i really hope it doesn't happen like that or i'd wanna be one of the 2% maybe it'd be lonely...

Edited by Spartan of Hylia (see edit history)

Posted

You know, I hate that rumor! No one knows what to believe anymore! I'm afraid, but at the same time, I'm not sure if I believe it....But I do know that a highly combustible gas that was a solid in our oceans is subliming into gas again because of the heat of global warming. If too much gets out, a lightning storm can cause a huge, world-wide explosion. No one can survive an exploding atmosphere. I hate global warming. And yes, it is scientifically backed-up. The worst part is, if we could just get people to get off their butts and start trying to stop global warming and everything else, we could stop the destruction of our world.

Posted

by something else that correctly predicted a lot of thing the world was supposed to end on 21st November 2006...

I'm still here I do believe...

stupid sheeple..

Posted

Hmm this is interesting and freakin me out kinda