This world has gone to complete crap

46 posts in this topic

Posted

God, it's like Y2K all over again

Posted

And yeah i really hope it doesn't happen like that or i'd wanna be one of the 2% maybe it'd be lonely...

The other 2% would kill themselfs in the lonlyness. :evil:

Posted

Yeah i wouldn't kill myself i'd just have someone kill me or whatever

Posted

That wont happen because they'll just put bruce willis on a space ship with a bad cast of actors and plant a nuke on the planet and blow it up before it reaches earth, and we will have a happy ending.

but seriously,

Doomsayers are lame. They're always going on about something coming and destroying the world. Like Knuckle said, they have been around for centuries and really I think everyone is quite over it.

you cannot run around believing every conspiracy theorist with sensationalist news.

Posted

hohohoho, this brings back memories from when i was 7. i did a project on unknown planets, aka, planet X, this Nibiru thing, as i quite recall it, i got a perfect score.

i highly doubt a planet will come crashing to earth, and if it did, why would it kill only 98%? the crash would cause many problems in the environment, and the other 2% if there was 2% left, would probably die from anyway. but chances of this even happening in the first place are slim.

Posted

the world would end on Dec 21, 2012

:huh::cry: That's my friend Chris's (yes, we have made up! after about a month!) birthday! He'd be turning...*counts on fingers*14, 15, 16, 17, 18-18! That's before I graduate in high school-our junior year! That's pretty sad. :wacko: But the whole thing about the planet coming between Earth and the sun; that's just a bunch of spiel, isn't it? I mean, if it really had leaked from NASA, then don't you think it would have made the news BEFORE YouTube? I don't believe it. It just seems too far out there to be true.

Posted

That wont happen because they'll just put bruce willis on a space ship with a bad cast of actors and plant a nuke on the planet and blow it up before it reaches earth, and we will have a happy ending.

but seriously,

Doomsayers are lame. They're always going on about something coming and destroying the world. Like Knuckle said, they have been around for centuries and really I think everyone is quite over it.

you cannot run around believing every conspiracy theorist with sensationalist news.

I know,but this seems different.We've got images of planet X and everything.It isn't just some mythical prediction 2000 years before it happens.

And it isn't supposed to crash into us.It's going to come between Earth and the sun,and the gravitational pull is supposed to cause hurricanes,tsunamis,earthquakes,volcanic eruptions...This is all because Earth basically works off of magnetism.

Posted

ah. time for the mormon to preach here. :D *in creepy, priest voice*

god must've meant this to happen! he is punishing all the sinners, and only those who are pure will survive!!!

:lol:

Posted

Look.Set all of your luxuries aside,and look.Everything is just screwed up now.We've drained the world of it's oil reserves,and are scrambling over the Arabian Peninsula for oil,we know more than twice about Mars than we do our own planet,and the government's hiding important things like Nibiru,a red planet the size of Jupiter that is expected to come between Earth and the Sun during it's orbit in 2012 and wipe out 98% of Earth's population,from the general public.We're lucky it was leaked from NASA.Seriously,this world is just a disgrace now.

Well, I'm not sure if a planet will crash into our own, and wipe out most life. Though this does remind me of something else I've seen. I was watching National Geographic channel (Yeah, I watch it.) when something on a giant asteroid came up. A prediction on it's expected impact came up: Either 2012, or if it missed, in the 2030's. However, there would be a bit of good news to this. Today, space organizations have made some sort of weapon that can cut asteroids to smaller peices, and since technology is rapidly advancing, this event may never happen. If I see more on this, I'll post it.

Posted

The end is nigh!!!!

jesus is about to be born again and the end shall come

NOTE:this is not a joke

its true. people pray for forgiveness and you might have retribution

Posted

Nobody really believes about the whole "Nibiru" thing, right?

It's a scary idea but SOMEBODY other than the government would have to have seen it by now.

Posted

I know,but this seems different.We've got images of planet X and everything.It isn't just some mythical prediction 2000 years before it happens.

And it isn't supposed to crash into us.It's going to come between Earth and the sun,and the gravitational pull is supposed to cause hurricanes,tsunamis,earthquakes,volcanic eruptions...This is all because Earth basically works off of magnetism.

why is this any different to other conspiracy theories? We've got images of UFO's (yet they are supposedly fakes). In an age where just about anyone who can use a computer could easily get their hands on a copy of photoshop, you're going to have alot of fake images and you really can't believe everything you see or hear.

Sure some of them provide a convincing argument and even provide some vague evidence to support their views, always seem to lack any real proof.

Alot of people claimed the moon landing was fake and there were alot of convincing images that made people start to question if it actually was real or not, most of the images have been proven to be fakes but you still get your fanatics who still believe.

Posted

The other 2% would kill themselfs in the lonlyness. :evil:

you know, 2% of the Earth's population is still about 120 million people and it would seem logical that the majoritory of survivors would be in a particular place, so I don't see how you'd get that lonely, be stupid to kill yourself after surviving that...

Posted

Yes, perhaps we take life for granted, and perhaps we're all paranoid and violent. Starting wars and such. But that violence could probably help us if the planet thing is true. I mean, hey, the US has enough nukes to blow up the world three times. Perhaps that could help a bit.

If not... Well, a lot of people like me are going to die lonely.

Just hope for the best, and all.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Jees. Thats pretty scary. To think everything could end so abruptly for 97% of everyone. We do live in a shallow world.