any tips to make it easier?

Posted

no. :embarrassed:

Posted

Hmmmmm.......

I am sooo sorry..

I wouldn't know :embarrassed:

Posted

Just walk on the edge where you see the tiles and don't fall off.

Posted

yea...after you hit the switch you have about 20 seconds to run up the teeny tiny steps and get the megaton hammer before the fire starts up again, it usually takes me 3 trys wheneveri get to that part to get it. I ALWAYS fall of near the top :cry: i found out you can't go slow and steady like you're supposed to, but fast and reckless, if you're lucky you get a megaton hammer. thats the way i see it. that part is just contradicting the lesson taught from the fable that says 'slow and steady wins the race' you know, where the hair and the totoise race? yep.

lol

tips:

Go steady and avoid getting too close to the edge.

DO NOT USE Z!!! it makes you have to turn and angle it again to keep from going backwards xD

Make sure you shoot down all the keese first =P they knock me off sometimes when i get to the top.

NEVER forget to actually press the switch before you start to run :lol:

Last tip:If you get frustrated and decide to break the game, just remember it's a Zelda game and you'll have second thoughts about destroying it :grinninglink:

Posted

If you keep falling, then try to stay on the left part of the small stairs. That way, you don't fall all the way down to the lower floor. Also, if you can use your hookshot well, then you can hookshot the chest to save time.

Posted (edited)

Dark I can break it it's VC, but I've noticed there's a torch. Can it be of any use?

P.S.I knew how to get it it's just so hard. I have to use Farore's Wind to be able to try again 75% of the time

EDIT:I have the Hookshot *cough*longshot*cough* thanks

Edited by akamaru (see edit history)

Posted

:huh: hmmm never did the water temple first before.....should be fun next time i start a game on OoT :D

i've realized you can do the temples in any order as long as you get the treasure from them :P nifty little thing.

Posted

If you use Farore's Wind before starting, then you can just warp back up when you fall :joy:

Posted

I did this on my first try...it's kind of easy actually :huh:

Posted

My GC controller's messed up. Ask Pokefreak.

Posted

If you keep falling, then try to stay on the left part of the small stairs. That way, you don't fall all the way down to the lower floor. Also, if you can use your hookshot well, then you can hookshot the chest to save time.

I did this on my first try...it's kind of easy actually :huh:

YES do those. Use your hook shot, stay on the legde

Posted

get a action replay

Posted

get a action replay

No! I'm not gonna mess up my Wii with one of those stupid thrice cursed things!

Posted

How is it going to mess up your Wii? If you use the OLD version then yes. But if you buy an action replay for GC or something and says WORKS ON WII! then no, it won't...