has any1 noticed this?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

now pointing finger's isn't nice

Posted

An online Zelda game you say? hmmmmm :D Think nothing of this post. Nothing to see here. Move along, move along. :D

MMORPG!!!!!! :D

Oh, and I found this site when I was searching for Zelda stuff and, as a matter of fact, I think I found dustin's Definitive Fun Guide For OoT. That was back in March. Then I became a member in summer.

Posted

I heard about this site in January, and in February, I decided to check it out...It was just a page with a white

background and updates of how the site was coming along... :)

Posted

i woulnt have a clue how i found this site... as u see i joined in 2005... so i 4got how i joined...

Posted

I was just looking for Zelda pictures one night (Earlier this month or late last month) on google and one of the pictures linked me to this website. So I thought it was cool, and came here... I haven

Posted

Man I joined this website before dustin got a hold of it. It used to have emu and roms.

Posted

I was looking for reasons to procrastinate.. then saw the give-a-way thing... So that's exactly why I joined :P

Posted

Does that mean we won't see you around after the Wii giveaway? :huh:

Posted

Nah.. that depends entirely on the people that post here.. If I have fun, then I'll stick around :)

Posted

every since the free wii give away, weve rapidly started to get more members?

::hahah::

yup thats me :P

but i then after i sign up for this forum.

i find it interesting.

even though it is not as booming as other forums here on the net

but it is still growing so i like it.

not bad. can improve on some areas... :D

but i enjoy being on here and posting around. ^_^

ooh~yeah~ and that Deku Tree game..

that thing can piss me off but its also in a way addicting...

Posted

yeah i dont think its fair people joined just to be entered for the wii, if they arent willing to commit to this forum (the whole reason for the site), they shouldnt be aloud to obtain the wii, especially if they havent even posted once.....

Posted

yeah i dont think its fair people joined just to be entered for the wii, if they arent willing to commit to this forum (the whole reason for the site), they shouldnt be aloud to obtain the wii, especially if they havent even posted once.....

My thoughts exactly.. :angry:

..well I can't say much either..'cause one of the reason why I join was for the contest..but it's a chance game..so I'm not all that interest in the thing anyway..unless I win, than it's a different story :D -

And I'm a Zelda fan..not fully but no less I'm still one..so I believe I'll stay even after the contest..as long as it keeps me interested and that I have something to say..and hope I have time for it...

and definitely if and when I do get/buy Twilight Princess..then perhaps I'll be more active....no doubt :D

Posted

My thoughts exactly.. :angry:

..well I can't say much either..'cause one of the reason why I join was for the contest..but it's a chance game..so I'm not all that interest in the thing anyway..unless I win, than it's a different story :D -

And I'm a Zelda fan..not fully but no less I'm still one..so I believe I'll stay even after the contest..as long as it keeps me interested and that I have something to say..and hope I have time for it...

and definitely if and when I do get/buy Twilight Princess..then perhaps I'll be more active....no doubt :D

i have no problem lf someone likes you win it, i mean you've been a member less time than i have and you got more post then me, but i just dont think someone should win it just because they sign up, if they have no participation

Posted

i have no problem lf someone likes you win it, i mean you've been a member less time than i have and you got more post then me, but i just dont think someone should win it just because they sign up, if they have no participation

i agree with you ^_^

honest.

like what kaitou_wind said.

its like 50/50 so who cares.

i like it here ^_^

beside i havent been on a forum for a while.

its nice to go online and participate in the ONLY game that I played.

yup. this is the only game [ZELDA] that i played. ^_^ well by myself that is.

::heheh::

Posted

OMG... Im gettin a Wii and SSBB next month YYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Ive been waiting sooo long, ive played it at GameStop and it is better than PS3 and Xbox360!