Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nibiru Debate

22 posts in this topic

Posted

This Nibiru thing is p*ssing me off! I, for one, do NOT believe it. Post your ideas here.

Posted

.....no idea what to think.....and you'll get in big trouble if you keep posting in yellow =P

Posted

it will happen

it will happen

all will be revealed...

Posted

This Nibiru thing is p*ssing me off! I, for one, do NOT believe it. Post your ideas here.

What are you talking about?

Posted

yeah, i doubt it's true but i still REALLY don't want it to happen if it IS true.... :unsure:

Posted

Impossible, the physics are all messed up if it's true.

Posted

Indeed, the physics are all messed up so it's impossible for the world to blow up.

JK JK

:unsure:

I need to start looking into this.

Posted

Well, I don't completely believe in this whole Nibiru thing- I had never even heard of or read about the planet until now.

If it were to come between us and the sun, and bring about natural disasters, it probably wouldn't happen for thousands or millions of years.

Posted

Indeed, the physics are all messed up so it's impossible for the world to blow up.

JK JK

:unsure:

I need to start looking into this.

No, really, it is impossible.

Posted

It probably wouldn't happen for thousands or millions of years.

Why does everyone say that? Is it impossible for a huge unstoppable disaster to happen now. Why do people think that thousands or millions of years so much more likely? I don't understand that.

Posted

I brought my dad down to look a the video. I can't be. For one thing it wasn't visible in April 2003 if it's even real it's just made up.

Posted

Why does everyone say that? Is it impossible for a huge unstoppable disaster to happen now. Why do people think that thousands or millions of years so much more likely? I don't understand that.

Usually scientists say these things will happen millions of years from now because the disaster shows signs of when it will happen and it can be calculated when it will happen. The time the event will take place is almost always millions of years now if it deals with something like an asteroid or planet because these objects can bee seen millions of years before they will affect us.

Posted

Today in school, I told some of my classmates about Nibiru, and they just gave me a weird look, and laughed.

They said it was highly unlikely that something like that would happen now or real soon.

When I told my parents, they just rolled their eyes, so I could tell they didn't believe it either.

I guess some people would think that thousands or millions of years are more likely because our solar system is so vast it would take a long time for celestial objects to get to where we are. Then again, maybe it might take a shorter amont of time since Haley's (Don't Know If That's Spelled Right) Comet flies by every 70 or 75 years.

Posted

I honestly don't believe that theory. I mean, where are the facts so solid that it stares us right in the face? AND, if there really was going to be a huge red planet moving in front of us, then don't you think that we would have known about it by now? I agree that it's plausible, but I don't believe it.

And the "everything happens in a million years" theory is false too. Global warming is happening RIGHT NOW. The Earth's average temperature has already risen 0.8 degrees Celsius. England is growing grapes and making wine while France is turning into part of the desert, heat-wise. Remember summer of 2005, Paris, France? (I think it was that.) 14,000 people died during a heat wave. 2,500 to 3,000 died in a single night. Granted, part of it was the building structure (metal roofs), but all the same, look at the numbers. It was so hot that photosynthesis reversed, and trees were omitting carbon dioxide.

:offtopic: Sorry about that rant, blame my social studies teacher. She's the one who tapes all of these National Geographic specials and brings them in for us to watch. The above rant came from Six Degrees, which describes what the world would be like at +1, +2, +3, etc. until +6 degrees C, which would be Armageddon. It was actually pretty cool. But yeah, that Nibiru thing is just a bunch of crap in my opinion. I'M NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE!! This is an opinion only, ignore it if you want. Just don't believe too much stuff from YouTube. It's bad for the soul, unlike ice cream. :biggrin: