Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nibiru Debate

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Erm. I really think this is complete crap. > _ >

For one, the theory states that it happens ~3,600 years, and well, we have recorded history that says otherwise.

3600 BC - Bronze age culture at Ban Chiang, near Udon.

Mhmm. In apparently less than a year, after most of humanity was almost completely destroyed, a bronze age started.

Another thing is the whole idea of "people don't know what to do."

Erm, wtf?

The US alone has enough nuclear missiles to annihilate the entire planet of Earth OVER THREE TIMES. Why wouldn't scientists revert back to basic human instinct and say, "Hey guys, maybe we should blow it up?"

It's not on a collision course to Earth, so they'd just be rocks passing through. And does anyone know that magnets lose power severely when struck or when heated? Both a complete blowing up of the thing and the heat from radiation of the sun would completely fry any power it has over the Earth.

And chill OUT, guys. "98% of the world's human population would be destroyed."

I'm more than sure there would be an area of the Earth which will be the focal point of the least destruction. Once people find this place, like, half the world will flock there. It's only 98% of the population if everyone stands in one spot like idiots. This theory insults your intelligence and is deciphered as a religious apocalypse. Just don't worry about it.

And if worst comes to worst, then who cares? We all have to die sometime. Just enjoy life as you can. If you slip up, big deal.

I'm really tired of this, and I wish it would blow over. If it doesn't come in 2012, the theorizers will say it's coming in 2030. If not then, in a later year. It won't stop until, coincidentally, some large object comes and disturbs us JUST slightly, at which point, they'll wave their cardboard signs and say the end is near ONCE MORE.

I'm not saying this because of denial and fear of Death, because I really do not fear Death. I just think the whole thing is a hoax. <_<

Sahaqiel

Posted

Here's my opinion:

Why don't all you supernatural Beleivers go and DIE????!!!!! You, of all annoying people, annoy me the most! You beleive in total utter B.S. that will never happen. Grow up or keep your stupid theories to yourselves.

[/rant]

Posted

Here's my opinion:

Why don't all you supernatural Beleivers go and DIE????!!!!! You, of all annoying people, annoy me the most! You beleive in total utter B.S. that will never happen. Grow up or keep your stupid theories to yourselves.

[/rant]

Thanks, TML. That's what I mean. So SHUT UP RALAN!!!

However, it ain't supernatural. It's scientific. But I think there's less than a 0.1% chance that it could happen.

Posted

I smell Y2K a'coming.

For christ's sake, it's not gonna happen.

ONE-

Annunaki. I stopped reading any article around the time this "Mind controlling, cannibalistic, jealous alien race" came into the picture.

The supposed orbit of this "planet the size of Jupiter" would extend so far into the universe that it would and could not support life. Of any sort.

TWO-

Bible. It's supposed to cause a flood like in the bible, that Noah supposedly saved blah blah blah.

THREE-

Earthquakes, tidal waves, etc are what is supposed to destroy humanity.

Well, earthquakes and tidal waves are not caused by gravity (Except perhaps high and low tide caused by the moon, but those are small.) but rather by PLATE TECTONICS.

Most the planet can do is give us an eclipse for a while, I'm sure. Which would suck. Cold darkness, but hey, what can ya do?

Posted

frecklefart guess what...

i got some of my friends to believe me about this and now i dont believe it myself

ironic because i made bets with my friends that it was gonna end

Posted

FOR THE LAST TIME! (I know I've only said it once but nobody seem to listen) IT'S FAKE!!!! EVEN IF THE PLANET'S REAL IT WASN'T VISIBLE IN APRIL 2003!! I'd like it if you'd listen this time.

Posted

*whistles*

did i hear something? :unsure:

XD

no one is just replying to ya' because they aren't interested.