Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My point of view on people who spoil

3 posts in this topic

Posted

In my opinion, people who DON'T spoil the games for themselves are spoiling themselves. How so? Because we who DO spoil get to know what happens with the game, while you who DON'T are sitting there, bored, wishing the game would come out, ETC, ETC. We who DO spoil know everything (that we can, anyway) about the game. And consider these two things: 1. If you never spoil the game for yourself, you might miss out on beta stuff. 2. If there weren't any people who spoil the game, the game would generate absolutely NO hype.

Agree or Disagree? Without flaming, Discuss.

Posted

In my opinion, people who DON'T spoil the games for themselves are spoiling themselves. How so? Because we who DO spoil get to know what happens with the game, while you who DON'T are sitting there, bored, wishing the game would come out, ETC, ETC. We who DO spoil know everything (that we can, anyway) about the game. And consider these two things: 1. If you never spoil the game for yourself, you might miss out on beta stuff. 2. If there weren't any people who spoil the game, the game would generate absolutely NO hype.

Agree or Disagree? Without flaming, Discuss.

well for tghose who may want to keep secret game unlockable features a surprise then prehaps it's best not to always read spoilers. :mellow:

Posted

True, but, nonetheless....