Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TP RELEASE DATE!!!!

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I swear this is not a joke! Now, I know they didn't tell us the release date at TP, or so we thought. This is how I found out.

I am in shopping center. I am near EB Games. I walk in. I ask if they know the TP release date. They Do. 1st November 2006.

I was sooooooo suprised that i nearly fainted. Then after that I was bouncing on about the release date. IT IS BEFORE CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

And what I saw on the screen proved it!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - GC - Release Date: 1/10/06

YAY!!!

Posted

I swear this is not a joke! Now, I know they didn't tell us the release date at TP, or so we thought. This is how I found out.

I am in shopping center. I am near EB Games. I walk in. I ask if they know the TP release date. They Do. 1st November 2006.

I was sooooooo suprised that i nearly fainted. Then after that I was bouncing on about the release date. IT IS BEFORE CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

And what I saw on the screen proved it!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - GC - Release Date: 1/10/06

YAY!!!

Posted

Oh, come on....just because you've had bad experiences it dosn't prove me wrong.

Posted

I've heard rumors that TP is coming out October 1st, I don't know if it's true. :unsure:

November 1st is probably the date it will come to that store.

I sure hope it's true though! :D

Posted

I live down in australia, so we are LAST to get the game. And may I point out that the game is targeted american players (like they didn't have enough already).

I mean, EXACTLY Xmas is stupid, but everyone buys presents 1,2 or even 3 months before so both 1st NOv and Oct are explainable.

Posted

i asked the stores for the release date of tp and they gave me dates you never believe so wait until nintendo gives us the release

:huh: bye

Posted

Well....Nintendo did say it will come out the same day as the Wii....so I guess it'll be after October and before Christmas.

Posted

In other words, NOVEMBER. October>November<Christmas (December)

Posted

I dont know if this is off topic, but, Twilight Princess is going to be the very last game for Gamecube, and the very first game for Wii (since it's gonna be a launch title).

Posted

Espacially if they said it was going to be put on November 2005.

Posted

I dont know if this is off topic, but, Twilight Princess is going to be the very last game for Gamecube, and the very first game for Wii (since it's gonna be a launch title).

Posted

Don't you mean the last Zelda game for Gamecube? Or the VERY last game they will ever make for Gamecube?

Posted

Only problem would be:

Gamecube games wont be wiimote compatible...I think.

Posted

Well, TP will be compatible to the nunchaku-like controller of the Wii... therefor I think other GC can be too.

And there will be one "normal" controller for the Wii afterall, so I guess it won't matter^^

Posted

It's called a "classic controller" or "virtual console controller".

But, yeah, it'll be fun to play GC games on the Wii.....but I have a question:

I have TWW and Zelda Collectors Edition for GC.....should I sell my GC to buy a Wii and play them with the classic controller, or should I just keep the GC and buy a Wii and play my Zelda games on my GC and all others on the Wii?

Coz I have to admit, Zelda games are fun to playon the GC controller.