Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DONT YOU EVER. EVER. INSULT CG!!!!!

18 posts in this topic

Posted

So...i heard some people on chat made fun of CG for getting hit by the car....DON'T YOU EVER INSULT HER!!!!! You can not even IMAGINE the pain she went through!!!!!

I wish all of you were in that accident who insulted her. I wish YOU WERE IN IT, AND DIED!!!!!!!

A car crash is NOTHING to laugh about!!!!!

Insult her once again...And fear the worst from all of us!!!!!

You have been warned.

Posted

Well im a witness of this.

One of them was Fierce Muffin. :unsure:

Posted

Wow. A car, eh? That's new. :embarrassed: Is she ok?

CN: Yeah, Muff's a jerk. :unsure:

Posted

Fierce Muffin, get over here.

I will enjoy mocking you.

So, what's new? Life EMO ENOUGH FOR YA? What, did'ja just think: MUST...FILL...BLACKNESS!!!!I know!!! Let's pick on a poor, helpless girl, who's been through enough F***ING PAIN ALREADY!!!!!

SORRY ISN'T GOING TO BE ENOUGH!!!! I WILL NEVER, EVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID, YOU SELFISH, ARROGANT, INCOSIDERATE PILE OF C**P!!!!!!!

If I hear about this again.....I will make sure you are ERASED from the forum, ERASED from chat, LOSE EVERYTHING you've gained, lose ALL YOUR ARCADE RECORDS, ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING YOU'VE EARNED ON THIS SITE!!!!!! You will NO LONGER, EVER Be able to go back on the ENTIREITY of this site again, You will be disqualified from ALL FORUM GAMEs, aND ROLE - PLAYING, AS WELL. I will make sure of it that You are RESIGNED FROM YOUR CLAN, ori f you are the leader of it, I will make sure EVERYONE ELSE claims they are the leader, and you will be POWERLESS to do anything!!!!!!

Mods, I don't care about the punishment for FM then, I want one KNOW!!! What do you think it should be?

Members, host your opinion too!!!!

Posted

Umm...

As much as i'd like him to get a punishment.

I think your over reacting a little TML.

Posted

Really?

How would YOU feel if YOU were hit by a car, wounded, sent ot the hospital, and sometime later on a chatroom people mocked you?

HUH?! :angry:

Posted

I would feel horrible.

But...

you see i just dont think that the mods and admins will just jump and delete all of them.

besides...

Talking about this will make CG remember.

SO lets hope that she doesnt read this

though...

i predict she will.

And i have a... prediction of what she might say. :(

Posted

Both of you are right It was wrong, but I don't think the mods are gonna jump.

Fierce, I will find away

Posted

Sorry.

I meant to say Jump up.

Like jump up and do something about it.

Posted

Tell me their reason.

Posted

My explaination is in the Get Well Soon, CG Topic.

Posted

TML, You have a pretty good reason, just don't ya think you're overreacting a little? Its like you're acting like she died. Sure Muff is a jerk, sure he might deserve this, but I agree with Chef Nonsense. Don't ya think you're just overreacting just a little bit? I'm not trying to insult CG, I mean, I would never. But, This is just a little bit of overreaction.

Posted

Locked because this is just stupid flaming.

Posted

Locked because this is just stupid flaming.

okay, :mellow:

Posted

"I wish all of you were in that accident who insulted her. I wish YOU WERE IN IT, AND DIED!!!!!!! "

So you wish physical harm and even death upon people for being insensitive? Wow.

Have you heard of anger-management classes?

------------

Let me also point out that normal members cannot erase accounts or wipe the existence of a user from the site. Mods can't even do that. I am not going to erase muffin's account from the site for being insensitive towards cat. It's sad that cat got hurt and I hope she gets well soon with no lasting effects from the incident. However, it's a fact of the world that people are going to joke about things innapropriately. It's pretty common for someone to hear about someone getting hit by a car and laughing. Look for some videos on Youtube of people gitting hit by a car. We often take to laughing at things to avoid awkward situations or thinking too much about death or pain. It doesn't mean we are HAPPY that someone got hurt.

Plus, a big part of it is that Cat IS okay. If she came in to the chat after being crippled for life, people wouldn't be laughing. I'm not saying what muffin did was okay, but it happens, and it's no reason to ban him for life. That's just silly. Try to relax. Don't flame anymore about this issue.