Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Look, I'm sorry

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sorry I flamed. It's just, I want to see CG get better. She needs help, not bashing, and the more you make fun of her, the more it hurts. Look, I don't know how her suffering is MY fault, and I don't know How her suffering relates to Africa, but PLEASE, hear me on out. CG needs your support, and the more you make fun of her...i know it sounds funny, but It doesn't help. WHY are you making fun of her? WHAT's wrong? What is it that makes you NEED to insult her? I know it's whining, but wouldn't you whine or gripe if you were hit by a car, or think: "Why me?" Wouldn't you miss all of your friends, and miss having a normal life without people mocking you?

I'm asking you all, PLEASE, take the time to think how YOU would feel if you were in her situation. Forget reality, THINK for a second. How would you feel if YOU got hit by a car? What if you were laying there, dying, and you could only think of everybody you'd miss as you left the world?

Please, make her feel BETTER, not WORSE. It's not going to help.

If you've read all of this, thank you. You can lock this if you want, I just wanted people to consider what they would do in the situation.

Posted

If I were in her position... I would ignore all the posts made by that person or defend myself, amd not have my ONLINE friends argue with them. Instead of whining about it. : / No, I wouldn't miss my friends, since atleast I'm going to LIVE, also, the school would obviously have a "Get Well" card thingy sent or such. No, I wouldn't miss having a normal life, since atleast I'm going LIVE. No, I wouldn't ask "Why me?", since atleast I'm going to LIVE. I don't have anyone that'd really care if I died except for my family, so, yeah. : /

Answered all your questions.

A+ or what?

Posted

Sorry's not good enough.

You've said "Sorry" every time you do something incredibly stupid.

Well it's not working anymore.

Your sorry's are worth about as much as the American dollar now.

Posted

Hi.

Sorry for butting in.

But i'd like to point out:

That this whole situation is similar to the Linkrcool and Malon incident. :unsure:

Just felt like sharing this bit of info. :(

Posted

Since you're bullying me Django, something's eating you. And i'm not going to stop pestering you until 1. You admit it 2. You tell me just what it is.

Posted

Apologies only go so far. The extent they can go to is even less when one repeatedly does it, and fails to keep them.

Posted

hmmm...

Ever heard of the words: "Aspergers" and "Blunt?" Johizzle? If not, NEW TOPIC TIME!!!!!!!

Posted

Apologies only go so far. The extent they can go to is even less when one repeatedly does it, and fails to keep them.

Well said, Joshizzle.

Posted

You ever heard of aspergers or the word blunt either, Django? Knowing just the word blunt won't satisfy me.

Posted

hmmm...

Ever heard of the words: "Aspergers" and "Blunt?" Johizzle?

That's not my name.

Posted

You ever heard of aspergers or the word blunt either, Django? Knowing just the word blunt won't satisfy me.

aspergers is a form of autism, which i have. :huhwhat: i don't understand how it's relevant though, unless were saying big words now....

Posted

unless were saying big words now....

D: There is no such thing as "big words", only small minds. :)

Posted

Isn't it true, LDGM, that Aspergers makes you very BLUNT about what you say, yet you can't control saying them?

Well, isn't it?

Posted

IN THIS TOPIC:

Wassupman proves his idiocy and misspells names and brings irrelevant things into this topic!

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: That's Mama Luigi.

Aah...Nothing's as beautiful as that.

Posted

Isn't it true, LDGM, that Aspergers makes you very BLUNT about what you say, yet you can't control saying them?

Well, isn't it?

not sure about that part although i suppose its true.

the aspergers, form of autism, i have makes me nervous when holding conversations sometimes, but i am very good at jigsaws and can memorise many dates and trivia questions.

i really don't see how aspergers is related to an apology topic though :mellow: