Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Meh.

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, so as it is at the moment, my Psp is my only way to have internet. Now, those of you that have psps know that its kinda hard to get on certain sites(facebook...basically things like that.) Well, facebook has a mobile version. My problem is, on here, we don't have mobile version. I would just like to know if there is a hyrule.net mobile being planned.

Posted

no... in order for that to happen dustin would have to make hyrule.net with another version the size of a thumb...

Posted

I've been on here on my phone, but I never got past the front page, where the banner still shows up. Though tiny as it may be.

Posted

As of 2 weeks ago, I have been posting primarily from my iPhone. I actually posted this from my phone. I must say, it is faster on local wi-fi than edge, but still.

Posted

As of 2 weeks ago, I have been posting primarily from my iPhone. I actually posted this from my phone. I must say, it is faster on local wi-fi than edge, but still.

I do that at school, but with my touch. I even use Safari on it when I'm a home, whenever I'm too lazy to get to my computer. Or when I'm out and there's a Wi-Fi connection, I go online.

There are a few people at my school with iPhones. My friend had one, but it's lost. D:

:offtopic:

Posted

people can't connect via wi-fi at school; they set a password to their connection. Even if you put in the password, for some reason it doesn't allow you to connect.

Posted

people can't connect via wi-fi at school; they set a password to their connection. Even if you put in the password, for some reason it doesn't allow you to connect.

I can connect just fine, especially if I'm around the library or the science labs and lecture halls.

Posted

What happens with the site when you visit it on the PSP or iPhone? I don't have either so I don't really have any way to even attempt this...

I could make do something so that it like just showed a tiny logo and text only news or something... The site has an RSS feed. Can the PSP and iPhone read those?

Posted

Well, on my psp, i loads, it just takes a long time to load everything. This may be because I have to use someone elses internet.

Posted

What happens with the site when you visit it on the PSP or iPhone? I don't have either so I don't really have any way to even attempt this...

I could make do something so that it like just showed a tiny logo and text only news or something... The site has an RSS feed. Can the PSP and iPhone read those?

iPhone and iPod touch can most likely read RSS and Atom. Both use essentially the same version of Safari as a Mac (or PC) does; the only thing missing is a Javascript. But like you've probably seen in iPhone/iPod touch commercials and demos, websites look exactly like you see on a regular computer, and can be viewed in both portrait and landscape; Hyrule.net is no exception.