Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stress

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Over the past 3 weeks, school's been nothing but big Unit Projects and tests, and the stress for studying and the Projects is eating me alive, I tell you!!

I'm so freakin' nervous for a Science Project (due in 4 days. WHY!?) that I've been working on. It's for tech, and I suck at tech!! The good thing is that I have a partner, the bad thing is that my idea probably won't worl and we'll both fail and I'll let her down! :cry::cry:

Also, I have another group which I'm recording a freakin' song with on Wednesday, jesus I hope we're ready. The first time, we weren't. Plus, the song is somewhat of a chant, which brought our mark down immensely. :cry: Although I gotta admit... it'll be really fun making the music video to our video, me being an awesome videomaker. :)

The good thing is that the Stress of a French Presentation is going to go down the drain tomorrow (We're ready, and presenting tomorrow), but I'm also scared for it, because in our first part of that project, we had to write a paragraph. I. Got. A. Level. 2. On. It.

I've never gotten a Lvl 2 in my life (other than once in Gr. 7, I was having problems. :cry: )

And of course, then there's March Break 4 days away, along with Brawl, and I just keep thinking, 'Get this stuff done or else I'll be miserable over the break!' which is probably true.

The past 3 weeks of school have been h***. Stress, stress, and more stress!!

Any consolence would be helpful. :cry::cry:

Posted

just stay focused for a couple more days, it'll all be over soon and you can relax then. treat yourself to something nice.

Posted

It's just a few more days, then you'll be free! Just remember that once it's done, you'll have time to do whatever!

Posted

Yeah, thanks guys. :)

I performed my French Dialogue skit, and the teacher liked it, so that's off my back. I finished a Math Unit test (with flying colours I believe lol) and I've been slowly working on my Science Hydraulics Project tonight. I'm like 3 quarters done! :D

Agh, I feel so much better! I really hate stress, though. -_-

Unfortunately.. there's still that intimidating time tomorrow for recording the song... *nervous* I really am not sure if my group is ready or not, but I guess all we can do is try our best. And then, we won't have to work on it until April *hallelujah!*

2 more days, and then... FREEDOM!

Posted

Yeah, thanks guys. :)

I performed my French Dialogue skit, and the teacher liked it, so that's off my back. I finished a Math Unit test (with flying colours I believe lol) and I've been slowly working on my Science Hydraulics Project tonight. I'm like 3 quarters done! :D

Agh, I feel so much better! I really hate stress, though. -_-

Unfortunately.. there's still that intimidating time tomorrow for recording the song... *nervous* I really am not sure if my group is ready or not, but I guess all we can do is try our best. And then, we won't have to work on it until April *hallelujah!*

2 more days, and then... FREEDOM!

French dialogue man i hate those we have to do one every week i mean its so freaking hard especially the last one i had like 20 freaking lines

Posted

I hate being overwhelmed.... :unsure: 'tis frusterating, EVIL, stressful, and destructive to the mind. But as soon as im free i forget it ever happend and MOVE ON!!! :joy: I usually play video games or watch funny/good movies once im free untill i forget ^_^

Posted

I kinda went through that this week when I had 3 things to do for English. I did a presentation on Monday, and Tomorrow I'm supposed to turn in an essay that explains a poem, as well as make an original poem. I have no idea what to write about in my poem yet...which means I should get off soon and finish,huh? :embarrassed:

Posted (edited)

Not that it's going to help, but it'll get a lot worse.

Particularly in the 11th grade. (12 isn't so bad)

Get ready for 1000+ word essays- Simultaneously. With 'due-dates' with the same week of being set.

Math questions that will take half an A4 page to work out.

etc.

Edited by Crusnik (see edit history)

Posted

Not that it's going to help, but it'll get a lot worse.

Particularly in the 11th grade. (12 isn't so bad)

Get ready for 1000+ word essays- Simultaneously. With 'due-dates' with the same week of being set.

Math questions that will take half an A4 page to work out.

etc.

1000+ word essays due the same week? That's practically what I have (except with smaller amounts of words lol. My teacher usually just says, 'Make 4-6 paragraphs, and make them good.' and when she says good, she means, 'spectacular'. She wants no spelling mistakes, complexity, and Point, Proof, Comment to the fullest extent. I actually have to write a rough draft of an essay over the break that got handed to us at school yesterday!)

Well, ah am free! *dance* xD Turns out our Science Teacher wasn't marking us on our Science Projects that day, she was marking them after March Break. ^_^ Although we cant bring it home on March Break, and honestly, I think we got a 2 or a 3- :cry: All because we couldn't rotate it. *sigh* Oh well, it is what it is.

The good thing is that I'm off school for the next week and I am getting Brawl. :D My parents also got me the second volume of the Eureka SeveN manga and a Haruhi Suzumiya bookmark for such good grades this year. :D I love life :D , and I loathe stress. :angry:

Lol I was reading my report card, and in the overall statement, this line made me laugh: "[insert my real name here] almost always takes on more responsibility than needed, but is a great leader in group activities." LOL that is so true! I volunteered to actually finish up tons of work over the March Break (I wanted to get it done, what?) and they literally said, 'No. This is your break, enjoy it.' XD

Posted

I know how you feel honey, school sucks.

Posted

Well I know slightly how that goes. When a play approaches, I am at school from seven in the morning to midnight for a full week (darn Tech Week... :unsure: ). This time, in the same week, I also had a schoolwide essay oration writing-sample thing with the most vague topic that I've ever known. So I had no free time, plus essay. It was fun. :n_n: Being a somewhat good writer, I managed to fit quite a few pretty adjectives in it and I think I did pretty well; even got a 50-word sentence in there somewhere. (Pretty adjective approach to writing- make them think they're all smart and sophisticated when they read it.)

Posted

I have three essays due Monday, for English, Biology and Japanese.

English: Discuss the satire in Candide, and explain how Voltaire used it to criticize life during 18th century Europe.

Biology: A research paper on genetic disorders. I picked lupus, which is an immune system deficiency, because my sister has it.

Japanese: A self-introduction completely in Japanese (no romaji--just kanji and kana) that answers the prompts my teacher gave me. It's for Japan Bowl in two weeks.