Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Pisseth Thee Off???

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sorry if I came off as rude. I'm just saying that people are relentlessly giving Linkrkool a hard time when they can also be annoying at times.

And no, I don't think that Americans are better than the British.

Posted

hate to break it to you,, but the creater of this topic is female....

eh? his/her gender says male on the profile :confused:

Posted

yes it does. however i know her personally. it is a she.

out of curiosity, why does it say male then?

Posted

ask her, idk. probably because she is always talking about how she is a man, when she is not...

on another unrelated note, dreams in whick i move to and get a job in alaska piss me off....

That's an...odd dream. :huh:

Bailey Goncez or however her name is spelled. She a beyotch and mine and CG's school. She needs to be punched.

Posted

ermm.... im marked as a he because i embrace my inner man? idk.... lol

o0o0o0o if u get a job in alaska ill move dere wit cha. and we can sit around the blue fire and eat blubber nuggets!!! (zelda=fire, fairly off parents= blubber nuggets)

I hate it when people talk about slavery and only mention whites enslaving blacks... there was ALOT more slavery than that... ><

Uhh...What?

Posted

ermm.... im marked as a he because i embrace my inner man? idk.... lol

o0o0o0o if u get a job in alaska ill move dere wit cha. and we can sit around the blue fire and eat blubber nuggets!!! (zelda=fire, fairly off parents= blubber nuggets)

I hate it when people talk about slavery and only mention whites enslaving blacks... there was ALOT more slavery than that... ><

^^^ that was from me

homie was over yesterday n didnt sign outta his name ><

Posted

O-okay...

Another thing is my mom. I swear she never wanted kids. She only wanted slaves!

Posted

what pisseth me off, you ask? shadow thy hedgehog. may thy lord smite his asseth. amen. :landmaster:

Posted

True. But the slavery in USA if of course a huge part of it's culture and history, and should never be forgotten. Still slavery lives on, especially in eastern Europe.

Posted

Its kinda funny how most of these are "who's" as opposed to "what's."

Um. People making an extraordinary effort to retain their opinion as correct, when they've been completely proven wrong. That can get annoying.

And, um, when people have absolutely no consideration towards other people's feel-goods and make a complete ass of themselves just for entertainment because they know that they'll (a. never meet them in person, or (b. never see them again.

And Sonic, I guess. I don't really like Sonic. He's too roostersure. Very annoying.

Posted

GINGERLINK DOUBLE POSTED!!!!!!!! :o

*Increases gingerlink's warning level and gives him a 3 day ban*

XD, actually, no it wasn't because LDGM broke it up by posting in between.

It's annoying actually, that sometimes seems to happen when I edit posts, it reposts it with the changes...

Posted

no it wasn't because LDGM broke it up by posting in between.

:joy: yays; acknowledgement. :P

Posted

XD, actually, no it wasn't because LDGM broke it up by posting in between.

It's annoying actually, that sometimes seems to happen when I edit posts, it reposts it with the changes...

woops^^,

Posted

What ticks me off?

Umm... well my allergy does at times; but not too much, really.

Though it does tick me off when you say something wrong and people try to correct you in an annoying and pompous fashion Example:

*Online conversation* "Well, Eurreka and Renton are one of the best anime couples, in my opinion."

(Opposing pompous member): "ROFL OMG YOU SPELT, 'EUREKA' WRONG. NO DOUBLE R, ROFL ROFL..' (this has happened to me before. I felt as if I wanted to punch that girl in the face. She was one of my previous friends on Youtube.)

Ness also ticks me off. Never liked him, or his, 'PK Thunder.'

Oh, and impatient people tick me off. Seriously. Like, for heavens sakes, I don't make a video that's part of a series for 4 months and everyone's onto me, like, 'OMG FINISH IT!'. With one video, someone kept sending me song ideas for the video. I. Couldn't. Take. It.

I ended up making it, but I'm not making the next video in that series for a long while.

Posted

frp (framskrittspartiet.)