Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Pisseth Thee Off???

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I hate stupid people, and people who continually ramble on about senseless and unimportant topics.

I'm not singling anyone out here, but God, some people can't keep a thought to themselves.

"I'm not getting brawl because my favourite character isn't in it"

"I hate Shadow/Sonic"

Edited by Crusnik (see edit history)

Posted

I hate stupidity, prejudice, and Jay Leno...thats right, Jay Leno.

NotoJay.jpg

Posted

i hate that there's a nintendo Europe, but no Nintendo UK.

why can't everyone just learn English eh? :angry:

then they don't have to do all that translating before a european release. >_>

Posted

i hate that there's a nintendo Europe, but no Nintendo UK.

why can't everyone just learn English eh? :angry:

then they don't have to do all that translating before a european release. >_>

I hate brits who reject the fact that they are a part of europe... -.-

Posted

what about Cornish people that reject they're a part of England? :P

Although it is annoying that games get held back in the UK (and Australia for that matter) so much due to translating, when we already speak English. In fact the only thing needed to be solved about that was to make the console region free, but noooooo...they don't make it region free, why not?

The Xbox 360 (for most games), the PS3 and the DS are all region free, but the wii isn't...

Posted

Although it is annoying that games get held back in the UK (and Australia for that matter) so much due to translating, when we already speak English. In fact the only thing needed to be solved about that was to make the console region free, but noooooo...they don't make it region free, why not?

The Xbox 360 (for most games), the PS3 and the DS are all region free, but the wii isn't...

my point exactly...

but what about those on the channel islands who reject they're british and insit they're French. :huh:

Posted

quit arguing about europe. we all know germany is better. but wisconsin is even better than that.

um, germany is in Europe.

i hate Germany anyway.

been there. all there was to eat was Currywurst and schinkenbrotchen.

both disgusting to my tastes. >_>

so yeah, german food kinda pisseth me off.

Posted

reastraunts that dont bring saddles to the birthday boy piss me off ><

Posted

people that only like shadow and just LOVE how he has guns! :gotsword: i stab in their general direction

and by direction, i mean face! :landmaster:

Posted

Hmm...what pisses me off is...hmm..well...haha, easy, humans in general piss me off. So predictable and so foolish. Emotions controlling them and it's funny but humans get annoying cuz they repeat their mistakes... -_-

Posted (edited)

Although it is annoying that games get held back in the UK (and Australia for that matter) so much due to translating, when we already speak English.

I believe it has more to do with Video Formats (PAL and NTSC) than translating.

But still, add this to my list.

A good example of difference between release dates is Persona 3 for the PS2:

Japan: July 13, 2006

North America: August 14, 2007

Europe/Australia: February 29, 2008

Edited by Crusnik (see edit history)

Posted

the whole fresh prince of bell air song pisses me off.... its so long... and not on the episodes ><

Posted

I believe it has more to do with Video Formats (PAL and NTSC) than translating.

But still, add this to my list.

A good example of difference between release dates is Persona 3 for the PS2:

Japan: July 13, 2006

North America: August 14, 2007

Europe/Australia: February 29, 2008

No, that's a minor problem that's only down to where it's produced. Someone finally pointed out why Brawl wouuld take so long to translate, all the trophy descriptions!

Germany is fine, German beer is really nice :D

Posted

I thought of another thing that pisses me off. All of my friends have been to more interesting places than I have!!! :cry: Alisha's been to the Phillippines (she lived there), CHINA!!!!!, Texas, and she's going on a mission trip to France this summer!!! (She's amazing-she had to raise $3890 to go, and it's only been a month and she has it all!!! :joy: She only had 42 donors, and the most she ever recieved at once was $250!!! I almost died when she told me that.) Chris lived in the Ivory Coast in Africa, he's lived in Oregon, and he's been to Paris, Italy, and I forgot the other two hundred places he's been for a week or more. I'm not even trying to remember where he's been for a few days at a time!! :wacko: But yeah...I've never been outside the United States. And I've only stayed for a day or more in Ohio (which I don't remember), New York, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. :unsure:

Posted

I agree but being very shy and very uhm...whats the word...like i dont take risks cuz of the fear, i would never go far, but i would love to if i had someone i trusted to go with me