Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

... I'm havin an AVGN moment...

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ok... what the

In Phantom hourglass why is the god of power a FUXIN FAIRY!!! and why in the

is its name Leaf?!?!?!

Last I checked the godess of POWER was DIN!!!

This LEAF god was in the FIRE temple....

LEAF is not a FIRE temple name

LEAF wou be a good name for a FOREST temple.

omg... this enrages me ><

nvm... its a spirit of power... but the name is LEAF!!! and its a FIRE SPIRIT!!!

GERRRRRR

Edited by Gerudo*Warrior (see edit history)

Posted

hahahahah.....enraged at zelda wierdness........just like you homie, you get mad at zelda, but nothing else...

lol yet i love zelda and hate pretty much everything else

Posted

There, i fixed it for you. :D oh yah, you love (not hate) werty.

but i dont love videogames... pretty much just adventure, puzzle, and mmo games.

and omg... no love 4 werty, i cant even use the 'i love em because hes my homie' arguement

... I wonder if the water spirits name is blaze

Posted

didnt he try to call yah homie once??? and you like RPG's too (way better than MMO's)

i doubt it. I think one stoopid name is enough for one zelda game....

He better not have tried 2 call me homie!!! lol

... everygame is a RGP... isnt that just a way to say non-puzzle game?

what rpg is not also an adventure game... a turnbased? like FF er pokemon?

but then yer playin a role 2....

rnt war based games also rpgs? i dont like playing the role of a soldier usually :\ stupid guns...

and i dont feel like linkin thoes seperate thoughts together... feel free to do it 4 me

MMO's rnt bad... they just rnt good until they become a second life... which sux, i dont think ill ever go back 2 a mmo even though I know of some kewl ones

Posted

I think he did once...... anywhoo war games are not rpg's they have their own genre. And w8, does this mean you permanently quit MMO's???? yay!!!!!!!

well ill still play em occasionally... but no more than like 3 hrs a week er so, theyre SUCH a waste of time...

What about morrowind... its like a mmo with out the internet, can i waste my life on that? XD

Posted

i suppose elder scrolls is kewl enough for you to play. but they are a waste of time. you should quit all together. Maybe if i can get you to quit MMO's i can get my mom to quit smoking.

yah... im probally gonna reformat my comp soon, because it takes for ever to turn on, and ill be 2 lazy 2 redownload ne MMOs.

and flyff annoys me... so it looks like ill totally quit soon.

yay for seagulls!!! (had to have something relate to zelda, and seagulls do)

Posted

hahah @ seagulls, but this is reants and raves. it doesnt have to relate to zelda. But it does have to relate to the thread top......damn the topic is zelda. oh well..........

why do you reformat soo much?

yer supposed to every 6 months... just like yer supposed 2 defrag every week...

well this time i have to reformat because im runnin outta space, which makes it run like crap. I think vista is to big for my computer + autoCAD takes up alotta room. I also wanna have extra space for my games ><

0o0o0o0 i have an idea, we can sit outside of franks on sat w/ a cardboard sign that says plz donate a hard drive :)

awww the ghostship got away grrrrr :( *zelda related*

Posted

I do believe that this topic has benefited no-one else so far...you guys have done it again.

I'm sure it says FAIRY of power anyway...

Posted

I agree with Linkrkool. Others are free to post here, they just choose not to.

Anyway, the fairies aren't gods, they're spirits.

Posted

It's really strange how the zelda games have small inconsistencies like that. I guess that plotholes are common in a large series like The legend of Zelda though since there's so many games to tie together.

Posted (edited)

Well.

In the PH they are called Spirits.

When they actually are Fairies.

(of which they technically are just beings of great energy)

But they technically arent gods and goddesses like in the other games.

And on the other note: Over excessive topics can cause spam which can:

1.Slow down the server

2.Crash the server

3.Slow down the loading pages of others

4.Can be a real eye sore.

But this topic is starting to have a bit of a discussion betwen more then two people.(which is in the rules. :unsure: )

(Sorry if im backseat modding. Im just wanting to explain it. :unsure: )

So carry on. :)

Edited by Chef Nonsense (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

you guys can stfu about loading times. Im on dial up, so when you feel your loading times are too slow on your broadband ill be more than willing to trade.

I have suffered the trials of Dial-up too. :cry:

And i didnt like it. :cry:

Im just saying.

Dont go insane a post useless topics.

(Sorry if im backseat modding again. :unsure: )

And im not saying this is useless.

Because this is getting into a small discussion.

Which could become big. :unsure:

So like i said...

Carry on. :)

And sorry to annoy you about the loading thing.

Even with broadband my internet goes slow. :embarrassed: (sometimes...)

Edited by Chef Nonsense (see edit history)

Posted

lol... it would take a MASSIVE amounts of posts to slow the servers down, and this is a pretty slow sight, so these posts (if benefiting only a few people) seem ok to me. but hey... im not one of the power obsessed mods.

now if this place was more active. I wouldnt be so loose with posting random topics.

Did any of you see the AVGN LoZ Timeline Video? it kinda pissed me off the first time I saw it... it didnt really fit in with my opinion of the timeline, but the end made it awesome :) Oddly it didnt discuss, gods, floaty annoying orbs, madiens and whatnot. but it did make some good points.

heres the URL http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29488.html

Posted

Thank you knuckle.

But yes, I think youre right, but its just one of the differences in the games. IN OoT, its godesses, but in PH, its faeries. slight changes from game to game.

I don't see the problem in that, there's goddess of power, wisdom and courage in OoT, then there's spirits/faeries of power wisdom and courage in phantom hourglass. That doesn't really mean that they're connected/the same thing...

It was purely the rule about slow chatting, it was just the two of you posting one after another repeatedly for a while, if you wanted to talk to each other you could use pms or another form as you obviously know each other in real life, you also don't have the best of track records.