The Master Sword

22 posts in this topic

Posted

once i painted a toy sword so that it looked like the master sword..... :unsure: 'twas awesomeness...... :unsure:

then i hit a tree too hard and the blade cracked :cry: so then i found a sturdy stick and carved it to a point, and went on a quest to fix the legendary blade of evil's bane. i ended up in the garage after fighting off hoards of moblins to get the magical tape of the sages XD the tape fixed it(at least for 2 more years) and then i lost it :cry: in a tree......and i couldn't get it down....no-one could.....and then it fell.....and i never saw it again :cry: 'tis probably buiried under mountains of pine needles WAY out in the woods.

Posted

Wow, they are ace! Good job.

Posted

Sorry, but the "Master Sword" doesn't really look like a Master Sword... The markings and blade are all wrong. )=

I admit it's pretty cool looking, though.

And Ganon doesn't have a skull blade...

But it's also pretty cool.

I has a replica Master Sword and it pwns. =O

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/9585/mortaldrawzx8.jpg

mortaldrawzx8.jpg

Funfun.

Overall, I rate it a 9/10 for creativity. =O

Perhaps you could call it the Magical Sword from LoZ instead. ;P

Basically the same thing, but I don't recall any artwork depicting it like our modern Msster Sword.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Sorry, but the "Master Sword" doesn't really look like a Master Sword... The markings and blade are all wrong. )=

I admit it's pretty cool looking, though.

And Ganon doesn't have a skull blade...

But it's also pretty cool.

I has a replica Master Sword and it pwns. =O

Funfun.

Overall, I rate it a 9/10 for creativity. =O

Perhaps you could call it the Magical Sword from LoZ instead. ;P

Basically the same thing, but I don't recall any artwork depicting it like our modern Msster Sword.

Sahaqiel

Oh *****,*****,*****!

You can't take it for what it is. A Halloween Prop for a nephew from his uncle. You have to take that away from me!!!!!!!!!!! I know the Hylian script is wrong. I have a Hylian font for microsoft word it says master sword. And Ganon's sword was purely imagnitive for my costume. If I could scrounge up the photo youd see Austin (Nephew) dressed up as link and my (DT82) dressed up as Ganon. I had the sword on my belt and a staff in my hand. I used photoshop to create an energy orb in place of the softball wrapped in reflective tape in my hand. The reflective tape itself gave the ball an energy orb like look in the light of the camera flash.

Posted

yea, seriously Saha. it wasn't supposed to look exactly like the real thing =P lately i've been sick and tired of restraining myself from violently murdering people over the internet. it's people like you who drive me over the edge.

"oh that tiny little mark right there is entirely wrong.....here let me show you the real master sword replica."

thats basically what you're saying.

and i think the skull blade looks LOT like ganon's sword from OoT/Melee :P

so NYAH!!!!

btw didn't mention how awesome they were in my last post :biggrin: i was too busy remembering how i lost it and everything....

overall rating

Master Sword=10-10

Skull Blade=10-10

:joy: awesomeness!!

Posted

Well, I still think they're great!

Posted

Tiny little mark?

It's not exactly a tiny thing. )=

But I still said it was awesome.

You have the right to depict the Master Sword as you want.

I won't go into detail about every inaccuracy, but it's very similar.

I have the Hylian font too, and it's correct structurally, but it doesn't really depict letters, 'cause it doesn't say exactly what it means.

I like it though.

It looks similar, and I can give it that.

Sahaqiel