Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ok, I'm scared now.

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Here's my ghost theory. A ghost is a spirit that couldn't pass on because of something that happened in their life, a item they need, or something dear to them was lost. Like one ghost in my town was quarantined and couldn't go outside. she had a window that she'd look through and she'd write down every thing she saw. Some where along the road the window was boarded up and now she haunts the place.

So tell me has you farm ever been use like by soliders in the civil war? or anything like that/ or did it's history say anything had been done to it? That might hold your answer.

Posted

Well, Hey, it could have happened.

Hallucination? nightmare? CHUPACABRA???

Posted

he and I live in America

Posted (edited)

Hmm, Now that you mention it, my dad did read in this one book that this was indian burial ground. O...M...F...G... I'm paralyzed in fear right now. I was typing, and I heard a scream outside my window. My window is open. Hold on, Umm, Do un-natural screams usually happen in the east? The white figure... iis jjusst ouutside myy baarn. I'm going to ask that thing why its here. if I can. I'll get my EVP to see if I can get it on tape. I'll see you later. But first...

EDIT: Ok, I got 3 EVPS. I'll try to upload them onto the computer, but for now, I'll tell you what I heard.

The things I say are "quoted", the things that are dismbodied are italic

EVP 1: "Hello? Is anyone here with me tonight?" Hello.

Pretty creepy, right? Well, here's EVP 2.

EVP 2: " Could you make a noise to proove your here?" *Breaks twig* "Was that you that stepped on a twig?" Aim... Fire.

Now, for the grand EVP best for last...

EVP 3: "Why are you here?" My...................... Battleground.

When I heard this, I was so freaked out, that I showed my Dad, and he said "Well, ould you look at that?" So, the Ghost hunt will start the 15. I hope we find more stuff.

Edited by Zeroshift3 (see edit history)

Posted

hey, it's not april fools day yet. :P

Posted

Hmm, Zeroshift3, this is getting a little fishy... I mean, you can't get it on video, and you didn't seem very scared when you posted this topic. It might have happened, but this is is getting a little fishy.

Posted

Hmm, Zeroshift3, this is getting a little fishy... I mean, you can't get it on video, and you didn't seem very scared when you posted this topic. It might have happened, but this is is getting a little fishy.

odd he has the neccessary equipment too.

odd that kevin and stephanie saw it too.

odd you don't like to explain to us what exactly you saw.....

but.... meh.

go ahead; who am i to judge.

Posted

hey, even if it is RPing, you have to admit it's more believable and more interesting to follow along with than yummymii's...

Posted

hey, even if it is RPing, you have to admit it's more believable and more interesting to follow along with than yummymii's...

yeah, you have a point.

although it's odd you claim your house to have been built on an indian burial ground.

:unsure:

Posted

It all happened when I was feeding the chickens. 4am. I was just minding my own business, and then the chickens started acting all wierd. So, I tried to find what was the matter. Then, I saw it. I was just stareing at it. it was about the same size as me, and 4 feet away too. I was looking at something I have ever seen before. I was trembling with fear, I was looking at a ghostly figure. It was looking at me, and it bent towards me, and roostered its head. Then Dissapeared. I was trembling all night. Why do you thing this happened?

RIIIIIGGGGHHHT......

Posted

It all happened when I was feeding the chickens. 4am. I was just minding my own business, and then the chickens started acting all wierd. So, I tried to find what was the matter. Then, I saw it. I was just stareing at it. it was about the same size as me, and 4 feet away too. I was looking at something I have ever seen before. I was trembling with fear, I was looking at a ghostly figure. It was looking at me, and it bent towards me, and roostered its head. Then Dissapeared. I was trembling all night. Why do you thing this happened?

OMG i'm guessing ur eyes were playin a trick on you but that is not likely

Posted

i should NOT have read this :fear:

IM scared now. Im expecting any minute for a paranormal scream, or some figure to walkin the kitchen and kill me :fear:

i have to see some 'cheerful' topics now...before i LOSE MY MIND!

Posted

Maybe you were just half-asleep? :unsure:

There have been times when I have woken up in the middle of the night, and I thought I saw something, only to figure out that it was only a piece of furniture in my room.

Posted

maybe it was... no it couldn't, it would be too... sick! But still, maybe it was :tingle:!!!

Posted

:ohmygod:

QUICKLY!!!! ASSEMBLE EVERY TINGLE HATER TO GO TO ZS3'S JOUSE AN DESTROY THE TINGLE INFESTATION!!!!

'grabs giant hammer and starts running'

and obviously a couple of you haven't read the whole topic, it clearly says ZS3's brother, girlfriend, and somebody else saw it too. :unsure: