What has happened to us?

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Jees. That kid.

They were a bit over the top with it.

Posted

ya think... :fear::fear::fear:

Posted

...This site has become less personal and more like Myspace...

Nevermind

I think I went deaf after watching that video. I would usually feel sorry for the ones being picked on, but dang I wish they did delete his myspace. That video was funny and annoying at the same time.

Imagine that kid with an ax running after you...that would be scary.

Kidwithax.jpg

OH NO!

Posted

Ahh! Nightmares!!! :fear::fear::fear::fear::fear:

Posted

Nevermind

I think I went deaf after watching that video. I would usually feel sorry for the ones being picked on, but dang I wish they did delete his myspace. That video was funny and annoying at the same time.

Imagine that kid with an ax running after you...that would be scary.

Kidwithax.jpg

OH NO!

lol, I think he needs help. I wanna see him in high school looking at this and dening it happened. xD

Posted

Thats sad though, his social life (which he doesnt have and will never have) is gone forever :biggrin:

Posted

I'll second that "Amen".

Posted (edited)

I just watched it again...I'm serious, that kid does not know how to cuss AT ALL. First of all don't cuss every other word in fact only cuss when completely necessary "Bad words" should only be used as an enhancer. Second if you do go overboard with cussing at least use a wide variety of words.

Wait I'm teaching people how to cuss... :embarrassed: well, I feel stupid now. OK then. Have a great deal of enjoyment correctly purifying our ears with your superb "foul-mouth" abilities. It has been an honor...now I feel even more stupid. :cry:

Edited by Odin (see edit history)

Posted

You've got to break a few eggs to make an ommelette.

The mods (and now admins other than Dustin) have got to do what they've got to do. In fact the only "controlling" thing anyone seems to have come up with is the whole colours thing.

You whinging and moaning about things just makes it even harder for mods to do their job, so that's why there's less sympathy.

Anyway, a forum-wide rule, which goes on basically any forum that exists, don't question a mods authoritory, if you have a problem, talk to another mod about it. If it's a big problem, talk to Dustin about it, but I don't think he'd appreciate it if you FLOODED his inbox with messages.

Posted

to communist.

:star: Viva la r

Posted

Well. The older kids were kinda too mean to him.

Posted

Well. The older kids were kinda too mean to him.

all hail the random king :tingle:

Posted

Well, I could swallow my pride, and agree with you, but I won't. It's not that I hate DO hate authority, but thats not what this is about. This is about what is good for the members of this site, and whats good is the colours, because if not, you basically take away the members FULL freedom of expression.It's really not that hard to go "click, highlight", that is, if you can't read it. And if we don't, then it just shows how communistic and oppresing this is. Know who else was oppresing? The Nazis.

I think you're confusting oppression with trying to compromise. The mods just want to make their job easier, and fools like Akamaru come along and choose to be stubborn and mess everyone else up. The next thing you know, more people get involved on both sides, one side loses, and now about half the people on the site are angry. The mods want to avoid this building up to something even more serious by forcing everyone to be quiet about it, but that isn't working at all, so now everyone needs to figure out how we can work this out without making people angry.

Posted

Okay, let me say 1 thing. I am on no ones side, though I am a bit biased. What I am trying to explain, is that it would be so much easier if the colors were brought back, because half the sites members won't be pissed at you if you do. The colors is not what angered me, as you can see in the first post, it was that the idea was completely shot down as soon as it was brought up. Ahh. Ruebens or Lennon would handle this so much better than me.

Posted

I think you're confusting oppression with trying to compromise. The mods just want to make their job easier, and fools like Akamaru come along and choose to be stubborn and mess everyone else up. The next thing you know, more people get involved on both sides, one side loses, and now about half the people on the site are angry. The mods want to avoid this building up to something even more serious by forcing everyone to be quiet about it, but that isn't working at all, so now everyone needs to figure out how we can work this out without making people angry.

Ok, don't call akamaru a fool! She's trying to bring back something she enjoyed and you call her a FOOL?! She doesn't deserve that! If you suddenly lost your privlige to play video games and wanted that back would you be a fool? NO! I can't stand it when people insult my friends! You can insult me all ya want, but when you insult my friends, you cross the line!