Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What has happened to us?

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Did anyone see my suggestion? Might help! :embarrassed:

Posted

Yeah...that example is sadly true...Maybe...we should have an eye test. Have the same word in each color to see what some members can and can't see very well, and see what colors are ok with most of the members. That way, it'd be easier to police the colors the can't be used in posts.

this one?

The problem is, although the majoritory may rule that certain colours are ok, there may be a few people who still have trouble reading those colours and they would be left out and have to make the extra effort to read those posts. This is the reason that was decided upon that it would have to be all of the colours that went. Although there are some colours I think would be fine for everyone, there are a few people who have trouble reading them, so it's merely a matter of trying to accomodate for everyone...

Posted

To the orangey looking lycan: the seeing things from another PoV is something you should work on as well. And like dust said "who are the mods?" we need to all be equal. And, i'm not trying to make friends, if

it means giving up these people's rights.

To Dust: Thanks man. You explained gracefully what I was trying to explain. A billion thanks.

Cat Girl: Wonderful idea, but I think its up to dust

Posted (edited)

I'll see y'all later. I'm tired of everything here, hopefully everything will be gone by May.

Edited by Odin (see edit history)

Posted

Uhm..ok...bye? Running away wont change anything, hope you know that...and well...things MIGHT change, then again, good or bad? you decide

Posted

You know, your right. Ok. f**k it I'm staying.

Posted

staying... leaving... why such a big deal?

:unsure: this topic is getting more crowded than bloonsworld.com. :unsure:

yeah, so are we all happy now?

who is unhappy must speak now or forever hold their tongue.

Posted

You know, your right. Ok. f**k it I'm staying.

I'm always right, i'm the best, in a room full of foolish and stupid humans, i stand out cuz i am more superior, be on my good side and your life will flourish, be on my bad side and your life and your family will crash and burn

Posted

Oh...I'm just trying to find a solution that can at least bring back some colors fairly...

I'm always right, i'm the best, in a room full of foolish and stupid humans, i stand out cuz i am more superior, be on my good side and your life will flourish, be on my bad side and your life and your family will crash and burn

That's...comforting....

Posted

Hehe, sorry, its more of a being my friend is gold and being my enemy is coal in christmas kind of thing :embarrassed:

Posted

he he, I know what type of person you are as well now XD

Posted

he he, I know what type of person you are as well now XD

I doubt you know who i am, at least 100% of who i am, i have the ability to become anything i want to be (personality wise), so its hard to figure out what i really am

Posted

exactly, but you seem to be so sure you know what type of person I am...

so sure about that now?

Posted (edited)

Thats nice. Now go eat your oatmeal, little one.

1194292189_oatmeal.jpg

I'm kinda delusional today, Ok?

Edited by Odin (see edit history)

Posted

Okie dokies, yummy! i love oatmeal! *begins to eat*

And i think i know exactly what you are, i'm pretty sure GL