Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Art

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Custom1.jpg

Custom2.gif

They look good, but that's about as good as it gets. I can't pose the faces, move the legs to much, or do animation with the program I have (Google SketchUp)

If you have a good .3ds capable editor/animator please please let me know.

Posted

looks good to me=)

Posted

Not bad!

Posted

Westerngunslinger.jpg

When I started making this one, I planned to put Link in western out fit and photoshop him into the Hidden Village from Twilight Princess, but posing him was as far as I got.

Posted

Any Requests? ( I can't do faces yet, but I'll do just about any thing else (For FREE!! wOoT!!

Posted

Just curious- how long did it take you to do these?

Posted

Midna took me a total of about 48 hours over the course of 2 weeks.

Link took me about 4 hours in one day.

The Midna pose took the longest becuase it was the first time I did many things. It was the first time I used a model I didn't make myself. It was the first time I've ever done anything with people. It was also the first time I had to manipulate an object in a program it was not meant for.

Link was a bit quicker to manipulate because I learned several things about posing charecters with Midna.

Posted

try toon link btw how do u do that wth sketchup, i have it and im good but i can not do that.

Posted

wow thats really kool

Posted

try toon link btw how do u do that wth sketchup, i have it and im good but i can not do that.

I wish I could make models that good in sketchup (Give me a couple weeks, I'm just learning how to project Textures). I went to a site called facepunch and downloaded the 3ds files for TP and imported them to Google'sKetchUp. Just google search "Midna 3d" or "Twilight Princess 3D" and look for the facepunch link. once you get the models, look for WinRar (You'll need it to unzip the files) (you can get the 40 day trial version and it lasts forever).

once y9ou get the files and zipped, import 'em into skethup.

(when you move the arms and legs, if the Textures get all screwed up, click undo, then individualy right click all the textures that got screwed up, got to Textures> check "Projected". that should fix the textures.

(P.S. you have to "explode" the models to do anything with them)

Oh, and let me know if you figure out how to do the faces, I'm having major problems with them.

Posted (edited)

Wo ho here's my non-Zelda stuff (i actually made these

Linkingbook1.jpg

LockDissolve1.jpg

3r.jpg

3l.jpg

1.jpg

BookShelf.jpg

From MYST:

These are among the very first CGI models I ever made. I was making pictures of MYST on my computer before I even had any idea I could do 3D graphics on my home computer

Compare:

ms1.jpg

MystDockOne.jpg

MystFlying1.jpg

MystLibraryfrontOne.jpg

cool2-1.jpg

cool2.jpg

Zarroc-madewithGooleSketchupbeta.jpg

Edited by The Midna Project (see edit history)