Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: Twinrova's Revenge

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Mikel, seening as how it was a pain for all of us (not me, I already had the RTP) to download the RTP and the file, maybe you could compile it in a way that you'd only need to download one thing to get the game up and running. PM me if you want instructions.

I'm almost ready with the Zelda resources. I just need this stupid machine to stop stuffing up and I'll post them.

Also, I do belive that there is a script for Zelda-like movement.

About the title graphic, I'm going to do that now. What do you think about a red and purple colour scheme? (First thing that popped into my head when I thought Gerudo/Ganondorf.)

One question, how did you get the monsters to kill you in a split second in the first place. Even as a newbie starting out at RPG Maker I couldn't do that.

EDIT: I found the Zelda Tileset, and you can download it here.

I also found the Zelda movement script, and you can also PM me for it.

Posted

I was wondering... Why did none of the monsters hurt you exept for twinrova? :huh:

Posted

well, it was pretty hard to make it normal difficulty... we just didnt know the right power of the sword to put it... etc... so wer like meh...

and ppl dont like games u cant win at...

Posted

Spell Check:

Kew

*cough, cough*

Almost everywhere I go in the game, there is a spelling mistake.

Yes well that might have been different if I actually did check it!

Mikel was in such a hurry to let it out I never got to do a spell check, nor find out some glitches until just now <_<

Mikel, seening as how it was a pain for all of us (not me, I already had the RTP) to download the RTP and the file, maybe you could compile it in a way that you'd only need to download one thing to get the game up and running. PM me if you want instructions.

Great Idea we will do this, seeing the next game is only about 6mb this time!

Even though it was a pain for me to download, It was an awesome game. I did notice some small and some big mistakes but I guess your not geting paid for this (Well... I guess you are paying the rpg maker company, so that is even worse) so I cant blame you. Cant wait for the second and third! Thanks for letting us play it!

:embarrassed: Thank you! :D

Posted

6mb... pfft... waty bout all the music kew...

duh... all the msuic is bout... 10mb... atleast...

plus all the pics... and the tilesets... and the... umm characters...

Posted

Sounds awesome. I'll download it.

Posted

sorry ppls, the stupid uploading sites 7 day expirery date thing expired, so if u wont to download it please email me, pm me, or get it off some1 else who has it. thankyou :)