Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I hate being sick.

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Man, being sick bites. I have to stay home, and the worst part about being sick right now? My brother's birthday is in two days. I absolutly HATE being sick.

Posted

Lol, Zelda can relate.

Posted

I absolutly HATE being sick.

:o i also hate being sick! isn't it amazing thart so many people hate being sick...

seriously though... >_>... i had to repeat year 5 because i was sick for most of the year and advised to repeat the year, through no fault of my own >_>

Posted

:o i also hate being sick! isn't it amazing thart so many people hate being sick...

seriously though... >_> ... i had to repeat year 5 because i was sick for most of the year and advised to repeat the year, through no fault of my own >_>

That sucks. I'd seek revenge on germs for the rest of my life if that happened to me.

Posted

That sucks. I hope your better by Friday. I'm sure your brother wants you there.

Posted

That sucks. I hope your better by Friday. I'm sure your brother wants you there.

Yeah, I hope I will be better by then.

Posted

Dang, that sucks big time. What do you have? the flu? How did you get it? Want me to cure you? (never tried curing over the internet :huh: ) I never get sick, i got an immune system of steel :D :D :D

Posted

Dang, that sucks big time. What do you have? the flu? How did you get it? Want me to cure you? (never tried curing over the internet :huh: ) I never get sick, i got an immune system of steel :D :D :D

FEVER