I Hate Being a Female

94 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm really sick and tired of being a girl. Here are my reasons.

1) Girls are way too concerned with things that don't matter... like how many effing shoes they can own. One of my friends owns 20 pairs of shoes. I own four. I have some Chuck Taylor low top Converse shoes, some Pumas that I got for running, 1 pair of dress shoes, and a pair of flip-flops.

2) Girls talk about things that just irritate me... like how large or small their breasts are. It's always "OMG I'm an A cup, I want bigger boobs", "I have C's, they're perfect, everyone should have C's", "I have D's, they're way too large" ... WTF!!!? Seriously? You take up your time thinking about THAT?

3) The only thing I have in common with girls anymore is that I like men. Seriously, that's the only way I even relate to females anymore.

4) If I hear "How can you play video games every day?" I might lose my mind. Actually, playing video games is the only thing that keeps me from going completely crazy. Some crazy is good, but not as crazy as these females are making me feel.

The running joke with my group of friends (which is composed of 8 guys) is that I am not really a girl. This is because Zelda is my favourite thing in the world, I read fantasy novels instead of Nicholas Sparks, I watch decent movies instead of crappy chick flicks, I hate the colour pink, I am not easily offended, and the list goes on. Am I the only girl with this problem? HONESTLY!!! It's driving me nuts.

:wacko:

Posted

I know! I'm not a complete tom-boy, but I CAN'T STAND girly girls. They're why we have all these stero-types. I nearly punched my cousin for what he said when I beat him in arm wrestling. "I can't believe I got beat by a GIRL."

Posted

I KNOW! It's obnoxious... Though, I do provoke some of it... Like if I beat my guy friends at anything I'll put them down because I'm a girl, but it's in jest and none of us mean it...

I'm not a tomboy either, I like to wear makeup and straighten my hair, and buy clothes taht make me look good... but girly girls drive me nuts.

Posted

I know plenty of girls that aren't like those girly girls at all, girls who are like what you described just seem so completely fake, for want of a better word.

Posted

I KNOW! It's obnoxious... Though, I do provoke some of it... Like if I beat my guy friends at anything I'll put them down because I'm a girl, but it's in jest and none of us mean it...

I'm not a tomboy either, I like to wear makeup and straighten my hair, and buy clothes taht make me look good... but girly girls drive me nuts.

I know what you mean! Girly girls; blech.

Though that sounds really stupid to me that they joke about you (calling you a guy) just because you like Zelda, fantasy novels etc. Heck, I love all those things!

I, too, hate pink. I've always been a fan of the colour blue. :)

Me? I don't mind a lot of chick flicks (but there are those select few which make me want to punch that actor/actress right in the gut lol)

The only thing I can really think of to say about this matter is be proud that you're different; you're not like those girls who talk about d-cups and other crap like that. Heck, I'm really happy I'm not a girly girl.

And there's just one thing that always has me baffled, and it's the fact that some girls can buy tens upon thousands of shoes. I mean, it's just shoes!! And usually if they buy all those shoes, they only wear one pair once, which, once again, baffles me and makes me laugh at the same time. xD

I'm not entirely, completely a tomboy. I mean, I still like to shop for clothes and some accessories, I don't wear makeup, and I wear jewellry from time to (not too often though.)

Not really sure if it's girly or not to like musicals, but I do. It's my weakness lol. xD

Once my friends (or so-called friends) put me down for liking Star Wars III. Okay, that made me sad, but now that I think about it, they put me down for liking a good movie. Wow lol.

Posted

Gingerlink- You're right, they are fake! That's what I hate the most. The sad part is, that's who they really are... fake.. it's almost paradoxical.

SK- They don't really say that I'm a guy for liking those things... it's mostly the fact that I'd rather play Smash Bros than talk about how hot (not) Brad Pitt is etc. I'd rather be real all the time, down to earth, and as rational as possible than fly off the handle just because it's "that time of month". They don't know any girls like me, so we joke around saying I'm a guy... it's actually pretty funny, but some of the girls around here make it seem like a bad thing.

But what do they know? I'd rather play Zelda than... well, do anything!

Posted

Everyone should live after the ideal of :tingle:

Posted

Tingle? Live after Tingle? I dunno about that one :ouch:

Posted

I'm really sick and tired of being a girl. Here are my reasons.

1) Girls are way too concerned with things that don't matter... like how many effing shoes they can own. One of my friends owns 20 pairs of shoes. I own four. I have some Chuck Taylor low top Converse shoes, some Pumas that I got for running, 1 pair of dress shoes, and a pair of flip-flops.

2) Girls talk about things that just irritate me... like how large or small their breasts are. It's always "OMG I'm an A cup, I want bigger boobs", "I have C's, they're perfect, everyone should have C's", "I have D's, they're way too large" ... WTF!!!? Seriously? You take up your time thinking about THAT?

3) The only thing I have in common with girls anymore is that I like men. Seriously, that's the only way I even relate to females anymore.

4) If I hear "How can you play video games every day?" I might lose my mind. Actually, playing video games is the only thing that keeps me from going completely crazy. Some crazy is good, but not as crazy as these females are making me feel.

The running joke with my group of friends (which is composed of 8 guys) is that I am not really a girl. This is because Zelda is my favourite thing in the world, I read fantasy novels instead of Nicholas Sparks, I watch decent movies instead of crappy chick flicks, I hate the colour pink, I am not easily offended, and the list goes on. Am I the only girl with this problem? HONESTLY!!! It's driving me nuts.

Due, you are cool. The other girls.... :rolleyes: LAME.

Posted

Thank you :n_n:

Posted (edited)

how stereotypical, you cant associate pink with feminism...

i'm male and i like pink just as much as the next colour :huhwhat:

tsk... obviously not every female likes pink.... and i'm one of the males who do like/aren't bothered over colours like pink. :mellow:

besides, it's just gender and name we can't pick (well you can change your name once you're 18 i suppose)

i'm fine with both. :unsure:

although a choice would make me feel special T_T

Edited by Lightly Dark Garo Master (see edit history)

Posted

girly girls/preps/ummm...dunno what else SHOULD DIE!!

my sister is EVERYTHING bad about girly girls you just listed CONBINE!!!! and she's freaking 8 years old!!!!

'tis scary......i have about 3 female cousins and one sister that are like that 'shudders'

and i don't agree with the 'down to earth' thing. Me and Ryan are ALWAYS making up CRAZY stories based off of a simple toy, or band name, or even a stick!

example of a story based off of a zip-line :D im not onna do the quotes, so i'll just tell the story without the all the what ifs, and my aunt yelling stuff like"NONE OF THAT STUPID SUFF CAN HAPPEN!! IT'S STPID KNOCK IT OFF!" retard >_>

anyway...

The Crazy Zipline :joy:

Ryan climbed up the ladder, ready to go on it for the first time since his 'accident' last month. He gripped the handles tightly and jumped off the ladder. He turned to see my Grandpa in the tractor coming up fast, he tried to stop, but alas...he had no wings. The back of the tractor got caught on the line and snapped it, supprisingly he let go of the handles and wrapped himself around the wipping wire. I came riding down the driveway on my bike ready to jump and cushion hisf all any moment. But when i got ther i was i for a scary suprise. Ryan snapped down and the wire wrapped around me, then in a flash we were screaming out heads off whipping around in the air for hours, finally we crashed through the window, swung through the kitchen, and out the living room window, we continued to swing around and around and around for about a week. then as we finally swung low enough i grabbed my bike, but Ryan fell asleep and let go of te wire, so he flew off to space because of the force the wire was whipping. after i crashed through the living room window for the millionth time, i hopped on my bike and started peddaling as hard as i could, suprisingly i was un-wrapped and moving steadily upward through the air on my bike that suddenly learned how to fly. After i got into space, i found a broken window on a spave ship filled with blue faced astronauts, i expected to turn blue as well, but alas....this is make believe. i saw Ryan sitting in there shivering, he was shivering because a monkey wearing under-wear on his head stole his shirt. i kicked the monkey in the face and took the shirt back, the monkey started to cry and soon all of its family were chasing me through the space ship, i handed Ryan his shirt and yanked him up. I jumped out the window and landed on my ike, finally, reality finally started to take effect. i started to turn blue, as did Ryan, and the monkeys disappeard. I turned by bike around and flipped on the turbo boosers that amazingly the monkeys installed while i was inside. as we broke into the atmosphere we caught on fire, but we couldn't feel it because we were ice blocks. when we landed with a huge crash, all the ice and fire, and turbo boosters, and of course my bike's flying power went south. We waved to them godbye and went in the house for our first meal in 3 weeks, you'l never guess how long it took to pedal my way through space to find Ryan. we stepped inside the living room only to see a brand new Wii for each of us. we quickly forgot the hunder and hokked our Wii's up. amazingly we were ale to play at the same exact time on the same TV by splitting the TV in half with an axe. an-

then my aunt started yelling and telling us to stop >_>

plus we each added parts here and there, it was kinda like one of those games in forum games..... :unsure:

but yes, we came up with that entire thing in 2 minutes flat driving in the car XD

back on topic...

GIRLY GIRLS SHOULD DIE!!!

Posted

I just can't stand the way girls seems to feel the need to try and demean me because I'm not like "Oh MY GOD, LOOK AT THAT GUY'S ASS" all of the time... or ever.

Posted

Oh rly? :zelda:

Posted

Oh rly? :zelda:

just remember a person is just a person. a boy, a girl, a man, a woman, both, or even part deamon. people are who they are. no different than the other yet at the same time completely oppisite. a person is defined by there personallity. not by gender, race, age, height, widtgh, or the level of difficulty on brawl they can beat. you deside who you are and should not hate thoughs who are different. we all live on the same planet we'll just have to get used to each other.