I Hate Being a Female

94 posts in this topic

Posted

just remember a person is just a person. a boy, a girl, a man, a woman, both, or even part deamon. people are who they are. no different than the other yet at the same time completely oppisite. a person is defined by there personallity. not by gender, race, age, height, widtgh, or the level of difficulty on brawl they can beat. you deside who you are and should not hate thoughs who are different. we all live on the same planet we'll just have to get used to each other.

we have been living on the same planet for 10 000 years. It's not like it's something new.

Posted

we have been living on the same planet for 10 000 years. It's not like it's something new.

ya but some people in the world just can't seem to get it through their thick skulls if ya know what i mean.

Posted

ya but some people in the world just can't seem to get it through their thick skulls if ya know what i mean.

oh they never had. Never will :)

Posted

I don't have a thick skull. I know we're all different and acceptance is needed blah blah blah. I'm fine with that. I accept that girls are generally irrational, illogical, and controlling. I'm just not like most girls. This is a rant, not anything else. I just needed to get it off of my chest. I'm sick of girly girls treating me like I am less important because I am not as "feminine" as them. I'm sorry that I'm not a women's rights activist, but I never will be.

Posted

they all follow a trend, they all do the same things, they all try to think about the same things, complain about the same stuff, talk about the same things. It's just familiarity for them and they probabbly see anyone who's not like that as completely different.

I think it's far more interesting to be different from other people, a lot of stereotypes were created for a reason, a surprisingly large amount of people will follow the usual so they won't do things wrong. I think I'm getting tounge tied here and confusing myself here, so if you don't understand what I'm saying, that's ok.

Posted

I know exactly what you're saying.

I've tried to be like the other girls, but I hated every second of it. I'm different. I'm unique. I'm myself, and I like that. If I'd rather oogle over Link than Orlando Bloom, then so be it! :n_n:

Posted

girly girls= piss me off

normal, nongirly girls= :landmaster:

in case you didnt know, when i use landmaster, it stands for "awesome"

Posted

D: It just so happens that do I like Nicholas Sparks, I on occasion wear the color pink, and I love trashy romance comedies and chick flicks.

Posted

Everyone should live after the ideal of :tingle:

I agree. :tingle: :tingle: :tingle: :tingle::tingle::wacko::huh:

Posted

D: It just so happens that do I like Nicholas Sparks, I on occasion wear the color pink, and I love trashy romance comedies and chick flicks.

Real men wear pink!

(and use items)

Posted

Another post in here, I HATE how some people spend 1,000 dollars on shoes that look just like the pair down at the dollar store! WTF?! I'm not a girly girl, sure I like to look nice, but I'm not "OMG! ONE STRAND OF MY HAIR IS OUT OF PLACE! MY LOOK IS RUINED!" <~~Real quote. >> I'm cursed, all the perps hang out by MY LOCKER. I remember one day a mob of preps caused a huge road block in the hallway trying to fix ONE GIRL'S HAIR. And at our concert, the worst ones were yapping it up when we weren't allowed to talk, and Mars and I were mouthing words to each other and giving each other signals, and they had the NERVE to tell us to SHUT UP and then went back to talking. I WAS ABOUT TO PUNCH THEM...bur Mars grabbed me and pulled me back in line. >>

I love romance and drama, but some are SO HORRIBLE...

Posted

You dislike being a female... and yet... you whine? Not really the first step to becoming male. Well, atleast you didn't put "5) I also hate how girls whine about everything." or that would've been hypocritical and such.

Try harder and in time you might just turn into a male. Not really. : (

Posted

Meh, typical human thoughts, humans dont like what they are or have and always lust for the things they lack (i think lust is appropiate here..right? O.o ) , hence the whole rich white guys acting black and ghetto and the whole girls wishing they were like guys, the whole freedom etc.. But really, be grateful for what you have, what you have is what makes you you, besides why would you want to be a guy? :unsure: All they are are just sex pigs who only want to bang someone and they dont care about people or their feelings and they themselves are heartless and yet in this society they are always praised for the stupidity of which they posses. Guys suck, end of story, oh and not all, but a huge ass majority of them do :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Oh and if i offended anyone, my bad :embarrassed: didnt mean to, wasnt really attacking anyone in particular, just saying what i feel, but yeah...if you knew about my life you would understand, then again, why should i trust any of you guys with my life? Excluding Zuzu, he's the only one who knows me and my past

Posted

Fierce Muffin, this is a rant. I'm not WHINING, I am RANTING. Difference. It's not like I go around everyday complaining about these things, I hold them in for the most part... which is why I ranted; to get it off of my chest. I'm not a hypocrite, but yeah, girls DO whine about everything and I hate that as well.. if you think I am whining, well, you don't know me and you can't decipher mood or even real tone via text.

triforce, I don't really wish that I was a guy, I just relate to men better than I do females. The guys that I hang out with aren't like most guys either. I hang out with nerds who have feelings and aren't scared to show it. I love my guys.

Posted

Ooooooooooh, my bad :embarrassed::embarrassed: