I Hate Being a Female

94 posts in this topic

Posted

Fierce Muffin, this is a rant. I'm not WHINING, I am RANTING. Difference. It's not like I go around everyday complaining about these things, I hold them in for the most part... which is why I ranted; to get it off of my chest. I'm not a hypocrite, but yeah, girls DO whine about everything and I hate that as well.. if you think I am whining, well, you don't know me and you can't decipher mood or even real tone via text.

triforce, I don't really wish that I was a guy, I just relate to men better than I do females. The guys that I hang out with aren't like most guys either. I hang out with nerds who have feelings and aren't scared to show it. I love my guys.

Same here. Ya know, this forum has much better people then my school.Can I go to school here? lol.

Posted

I've found that most forums do have "better" people than our "real life" people. I've been a part of this one forum for 6 years, and I'll never leave if I can help it.

Posted

I've found that most forums do have "better" people than our "real life" people. I've been a part of this one forum for 6 years, and I'll never leave if I can help it.

Hope you never leave this one, I know I won't, unless I'm emotionally forced to...

Posted

I just hope that people here like me as much as they do at the other forum!

Posted

tom boys are my favourite girls.

My two favourite female friends are both tom boys.

Posted

I guess I'm technically a tomboy, though I'm not so much into sports anymore.

Posted

D: It just so happens that do I like Nicholas Sparks, I on occasion wear the color pink, and I love trashy romance comedies and chick flicks.

Being a chick is soooooooooooooo much more fun then being male.

:tingle: ftw

Posted

I'm not so sure you'd be saying that if you had to deal with some of the things that women deal with.

Posted

I'm not so sure you'd be saying that if you had to deal with some of the things that women deal with.

O rly?

Posted

if you really hate being a female, why not have a sex change?

Posted

You dislike being a female... and yet... you whine? Not really the first step to becoming male. Well, atleast you didn't put "5) I also hate how girls whine about everything." or that would've been hypocritical and such.

Try harder and in time you might just turn into a male. Not really. : (

Muffin, just because she doesn't like being female doesn't mean she wants to male, she just wants to be different from the usual group of fake teenage girl stereotypes...

Furthur to what was just being discussed, it would be interesting if you could be someone else/the opposite gender or something for a day, it would definately put a different perspective on things. The problem is, most guys will probabbly spend all day doing the obvious, that's the stereotype I don't like being in on this side...

Posted

PMS, Childbirth, Naturally Insane (kidding!)

You dont have to be big on sports to be a tom boy, Im not too big on sports and I'm a total boy :P but I do like other boy things.

But yeah, as much as I prefer being a boy I think it'd be interesting to try being a girl - maybe for like a week or something.

Multiple orgasms is kind of tempting.

Posted

Multiple orgasms is kind of tempting.

yup :tongue:

Posted

I'm fine being male. Sure, my life expectency is lower as a boy, but who in their right mind would want to go through childbirth if they don't have to?

Posted

I've hung around with various groups of friends. Many of my old groups of friends went entirely, 'OMG I BROKE A NAIL!' on me, so I've had various friends.

The group I now hang out with love sports (and I'm not a sportsy kinda person), but I'm glad they're not extremely girly, and have a lot of the same interests as me. :)

Although I'm always on my own when I mention stuff like Star Wars, and Indiana Jones (c'mon, classic films here!)

But I do have a weak spot for some musicals: Like Phantom of the Opera, and while some people just think of musicals as romantic, singing junk fests, I'd like to see them take a gander at Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

We're all different in our own way. I actually find it quite admirable that you hang out with your guy friends, rather fhan the girly girls, Twilight Rhionnan. :)