Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too many armies polluting this site!

46 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sorry, but we have [i]way[/i] too many armies here! The great evil army was the first and are the baddies, the keaton army opposes them, hyrules army is as it states and is nuteral, and the sinking goron is the relaxed group. But the other guys are a little off: I'm okay with the twilight guys because they have sahaqiel and actually fit into zelda, but what's with the orbit guys? kind of weird...

Posted

then there's all the other non-official ones, people seem to sesire power far too much here, I gave mine up...

Posted

So? Make the anti-army army!

Posted

[quote name='ZuZu' post='130362' date='Mar 16 2008, 06:42 PM']So? Make the anti-army army![/quote]

lol.

Posted

[quote name='Vadarth X' post='130366' date='Mar 16 2008, 10:44 PM']lol.[/quote]

Try to give your posts a bit more meaning, the rate you're going is just pointless spam.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='130393' date='Mar 16 2008, 08:05 PM']Try to give your posts a bit more meaning, the rate you're going is just pointless spam.[/quote]

Sorry; I didn't know what else to say. Next time, I guess I'll just say nothing.

Posted

[quote name='quazy1' post='130357' date='Mar 16 2008, 10:26 PM']I'm sorry, but we have [i]way[/i] too many armies here! The great evil army was the first and are the baddies, the keaton army opposes them, hyrules army is as it states and is nuteral, and the sinking goron is the relaxed group. But the other guys are a little off: I'm okay with the twilight guys because they have sahaquiel and actually fit into zelda, but what's with the orbit guys? kind of weird...[/quote]

yes, orbital things aren't zelda; whereas darknuts are :sleep:

sadly you missed my clan out but it fits into multiple zelda games so i think it'd be legit.

oh and the orbital frames are never online, not a single one. ^_^

thus meaning the DK isn't the smallest clan forum. ^_^

Posted

Cults FTW ^^!!

Posted

the great evil army owns ya all...[size=1] and you know it.[/size]

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='130574' date='Mar 17 2008, 04:00 PM']the great evil army owns ya all...[size=1] and you know it.[/size][/quote]

:touche:

you may have quantity, but we have quality

Posted

Whereas the SG has both.

Posted

[center][size=6]The great evil army[/size][/center]
[size=3][i][center]The original, the best.[/center][/i][/size]

[color="#000000"][center]Leader:[/color]
[color="#FF0000"]Ganondorf333[/color]
[color="#000000"]Co-leader:[/color]
[color="#FF0000"]Eyeoftruth[/center][/color]

Posted

[center][b][size=4]The Darknut Kingdom[/size][/b]

[size=3][i]we have picture ranks[/i][/size]
:crazy:

[color="#000000"]leader:
[/color][color="#FF0000"]Lightly Dark Garo Master[/color][/center]

Posted

:lol:

im sorry...but this is just the funniest/stupidest/craziest/most annoying topic EVER!

i also think there is to many armys, but i think this is going a wee bit overboard :unsure:

Also, i would have been fine with just the three armys:GEA, GAH, and TKA

that would be perfect. but NOOOO. we have to have tons of pointless ones for people who are power obsessed..... :unsure: The SK isn't even an army! it's just where you can relax.....if it's just where you can relax.....then it shouldn't have certain peoples in it who i shall not name :unsure: that are far from relaxed....and really need to get some sleep, AND are my mortal enemys..... :unsure:

i fear i may have just given them away.... :unsure:

Posted

If by SK you mean SG, then you've missed the point. The forum title is clans/teams/armies. We are a clan/team rather than an army.