Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too many armies polluting this site!

46 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='AarghZombies' post='130587' date='Mar 17 2008, 06:23 PM']If by SK you mean SG, then you've missed the point. The forum title is clans/teams/armies. We are a clan/team rather than an army.[/quote]

clan: sinking goron

displayed motto: where even gorons can swim.

then why is it the sinking goron, not the swimming goron? :huhwhat:

Posted

:huh:

Posted

[quote name='quazy1' post='130591' date='Mar 17 2008, 07:14 PM']:huh:[/quote]

read posts 2 & 3 of this topic, then relate them to your post >_>

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='130589' date='Mar 18 2008, 07:47 AM']clan: sinking goron

displayed motto: where even gorons can swim.

then why is it the sinking goron, not the swimming goron? :huhwhat:[/quote]

Because... :tingle: and :cow: ownd em.

Posted

because the goron has the zora mask and can breathe underwater. duh.

Posted

[quote name='ZuZu' post='130615' date='Mar 17 2008, 09:05 PM']because the goron has the zora mask and can breathe underwater. duh.[/quote]

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='130600' date='Mar 17 2008, 08:03 PM']Because... :tingle: and :cow: ownd em.[/quote]

but which one?

besides, what's with the orbital frames, they appeared overnight, they aren't in any way LoZ related & they're leader is never online and has only been so for less than 1 month. >_>

well it means the DK isn't the smallest official clan, so i guess i should not complain. :(

Posted

I like having a lot of clans/armies. Having more clans means there are more clans that the Great Army of Hyrule can be better than.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='130630' date='Mar 17 2008, 10:46 PM']I like having a lot of clans/armies. Having more clans means there are more clans that the Great Army of Hyrule can be better than.[/quote]
I hope your inactive clan is having fun being the worst clan (except the Orbital frame thingy, but that doesn't count because they only have 3 people in it)!

EDIT.
Ryu, there are the SG and the Ikanan army. Ikana is merged with the SG thus making it an army/clan/team.

Posted

[center][b][size=4]The Twilit Knights[/size][/b]
We had picture ranks [b][i]first[/i][/b], and we're very organized, for the most part.
Made by yours truly. =)

Leader:
Sahaqiel

Co-Leader:
Django[/center]

We have a good amount of people and we're pretty organized.
Rank updates are a pain with that many people though. >_<
Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote name='Paddymac' post='130911' date='Mar 19 2008, 10:32 AM']I hope your inactive clan is having fun being the worst clan (except the Orbital frame thingy, but that doesn't count because they only have 3 people in it)![/quote]

Just because we make a small amount of posts desn't make us bad. We're just choosy about who can join our army and we only want the best hyrule.net members joining, and that means less people to make posts. At lest we have standards for joining, unlike that stupid great evil army that just lets any person on hyrule.net join.

Posted

This topic reminds me of my old topic I made, ranting about too many fanclubs.
[url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4722"]http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4722[/url]

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='131263' date='Mar 20 2008, 11:38 AM']Just because we make a small amount of posts desn't make us bad. We're just choosy about who can join our army and we only want the best hyrule.net members joining, and that means less people to make posts. At lest we have standards for joining, unlike that stupid great evil army that just lets any person on hyrule.net join.[/quote]
Well I must agree with your last sentence...
Actually, i'm pleased to announce that the Sinking Goron has the most posts in its forum than any other army.

Posted

[quote name='Paddymac' post='131295' date='Mar 20 2008, 08:21 AM']Well I must agree with your last sentence...
Actually, i'm pleased to announce that the Sinking Goron has the [b][i][color="#ff0000"]most posts in its forum than any other army.
[/color][/i][/b][/quote]

XD

yea...sure....whatever you say...

Posted

Great Evil Army wins...no contest.

Posted

-_- I can't even find the great evil forum -_- Someone, p-lease fix it.