Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

an awesome topic

6 posts in this topic

Posted

good moring hyrulenet, i have 2 things i need to tell you today, i'll start:

5v0yhe.jpg

yes, we all recognise that as the famed frankiln badge from mother 3, or more recently, super smash bros. brawl

well, just yesterday, i bought it on ebay :joy::joy::joy:

yay, that's didily awesome! :joy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the next thing i need to express is that i wont be here for the remainder of the rest of this week :cry:

yes, my year group at my school are going on holiday to a small welsh island called Anglesy, and if you've not guessed yet, i'm going there :P

so i'll be back on sunday, if not earlier.

sadly this means my badge will have come once i return, so i can't show off to my peers just yet. >_>

ah well.

i'll be sure to take many pictures for the post yourself page :D

Gerbillious regards - LDGM

Posted

You do realise that that is just a fake, and by all means you should have reported the guy for auction piracy.

As the resident Mother nerd, I can tell you that there were 2 editions of badge. One with a Brown background, and one with a white background. The Brown one was only available as a promotional prize when Mother was being sold for the Famicom (I believe there were only 20 given away). The white one was included as part of the Mother 3 deluxe box set, which also contained a special edition Gameboy Micro.

This is the Mother Nerd, signing off.

Posted (edited)

You do realise that that is just a fake, and by all means you should have reported the guy for auction piracy.

As the resident Mother nerd, I can tell you that there were 2 editions of badge. One with a Brown background, and one with a white background. The Brown one was only available as a promotional prize when Mother was being sold for the Famicom (I believe there were only 20 given away). The white one was included as part of the Mother 3 deluxe box set, which also contained a special edition Gameboy Micro.

now i'm curious, but what's to say it's not "the white one" :confused:

Edited by Lightly Dark Garo Master (see edit history)

Posted

Didley Didley Didley Doo! Awesome!

Posted (edited)

now i'm curious, but what's to say it's not "the white one" :confused:

For one thing, the one you bought cost, I believe, $3.

While a real white Franklin Badge is worth upward of $100, and a brown one in excess of several thousand dollars.

Edited by Crusnik (see edit history)

Posted

Poor LDGM. Hopefully, nothing else bad will happen.

*LDGM and Co. at airport* Teacher: "Oh, I'm so sorry children, but we can't go to Anglesy; it seems the planes are fake!!!"