Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bad Days

40 posts in this topic

Posted

This topic is so you can share your bad days. I'll share my bad day today to start...

I just came from an after school band practice...we were trying to learn the closure, but many students

were being loud and obnoxious...the director had to tell us to shut up every minute. He was kind enough

to give us a break, despite how bad the rehearsel was going. After the break, the same students were

still doing the same thing...eventually, the director got tired of it, and told us to go home...

Two reasons why that got me mad...

1) He should have just made those certain people go home...making the whole band leave was uncalled for...

2) Those certain students still kept doing what they were doing after he left, as if nothing happened!

That shows they really don't want to be part of the band...and yet, they continue to hold everyone back...

:angry:

That was my bad day for today....and yours doesn't have to be this long.

That let of some steam... :)

Posted

Bad days happen when I'm beyond paranoid.

Posted

I rarely get bad days, really...I think that might have been my third bad day this year. :) I'm usually in a good mood.

Posted

i will never forget that 1 bad week at school o.0

9 detentions in 5 straight days o.0

believe me, i didnt know what happened...

i was surprised i wasnt suspended...

Posted

Wow, what did you do?

Posted

I only got detention in elementary....but, only like two...lol. :)

Posted

i dont know what i did...

it just blew right into my face...

ps: i got 3 more detentions today... FOR NO REASON!

seriously...

Posted

Why so many detentions, mikel? :blink:

Posted

He's probably one of those people who sees everyone else doing something, he says, "No, man, if I do that, I know I'd get caught." They reply, "No you won't! Dude, it's just going to take a second, and there's no one around!" Then he says, "Ok, I'll try it once, but this is the LAST time!" He does whatever it is, and while he does, there's the principal, walking around the corner! The principal sees him doing whatever, and he gets in trouble even though that's the first time he's ever done it and everyone else has been doing whatever for months! (Yes, I am one of those people. I get caught for everything and anything I do wrong. All the time. Never got a detention, though. B) )

Posted

Well, apart from taking the micky out of the fat people at my school... Swearing at the teachers about using powerpoint all the time, undermining a senior teachers' aurthoity, messing around at lunch and singing paradies of Aqua - Barbie girl, my day was good. >_>

Posted

There's a girl in my grade who we all call 'perfect child'. When everyone else is goofing off she's sitting still and quiet. The teachers love her.

I'm having the same problem as TG, except with History. No one wants to take it seriously because the teacher's a tad bit.... odd, let's just say. Today in class, the principal came and gave the class a lecture. The entire class, when a few others and I are actually trying to get a passing grade. Over half of the kids in my school only even try to behave so that they will get at least a C, because if you don't you can't play sports. <_<

Posted

well, ive 1 teacher for computing lessons... and she is a BIATCH!!!!!!!!

do 1 wrong thing on the computer (doing stuff your not suppose to do) and your banned from it for like a week.

and she always picks on me... i was opening up my USB right... to get my project thing, and she f'ing see's me and tell me to get off the comp, and go outside... and im like "i was getting my stupid project..."

and shes like... i dont care! go outside...

and + she makes us to the most boringest things in comp class...

microsoft excel, word, access those are all f'ing boreing!!! i know how to use em!!! and when in our lives would we use access!!!!!!

Posted

Computers are the future, Mikel. Or aren't you using one right now?

Posted

well, ive 1 teacher for computing lessons... and she is a BIATCH!!!!!!!!

do 1 wrong thing on the computer (doing stuff your not suppose to do) and your banned from it for like a week.

and she always picks on me... i was opening up my USB right... to get my project thing, and she f'ing see's me and tell me to get off the comp, and go outside... and im like "i was getting my stupid project..."

and shes like... i dont care! go outside...

and + she makes us to the most boringest things in comp class...

microsoft excel, word, access those are all f'ing boreing!!! i know how to use em!!! and when in our lives would we use access!!!!!!

Dude, i feel for you, i hate it when i'm right and they punish me for it.

Posted

every second school day i have a bad day electronics class ugghh bunch of kids hate me (racism im caucasian btw) so yeah they make fun of me alot and stuff not really nice but i can handel it :D