Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bad Days

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Luckily, I haven't had bad days in quite a few weeks. ^_^

Posted

I had a bad day today...

Damn... I was supposed to post this in the "Love" topic but I can't find it :embarrassed:

But well, today I was really fine, I was playing with my GC in the cafeteria of my school with some friends. Then I went to buy something to eat and when I was returning to our table I saw my ex-boyfriend with a lot of girls! (but really! a lot! they were like 10 girls at least) and then I was suddenly all sad... my friends were all day asking me what was wrong with me... and when I told them, they didn't know what to tell me I know I have to get over him but it's taking more time than I expected..

And... there's another boy I fancy and today he told me he's going to ask a girl in his school to be his girlfriend! and I was like :huh: I thought I liked this guy... :cry:

And I think I was a little bit obvious when I told this guy that the girl he was going to ask if she wanted to be his girlfriend was really lucky... :unsure:

And I feel bad... Life sucked today :cry:

I'm usually a happy girl who is always smiling and making everyone happy too saying a lot of things without sense :embarrassed: but today I was all quiet... :cry:

I guess I'll feel better tomorrow, after a good sleep

PS. I think this was a big post :embarrassed:

Posted

Another Bad Day having to do with my school band. A lot of people are being cut from parts that can't be played by a player. I'm the second best freshman there, and third chair in Symphonic band. The best freshman moved up to Wind Ensemble. (That's not what's bugging me, though. I'm happy for him. :) ) I'm mad, because the WHOLE clarinet section got cut from a very hard part....it's like 12 measures long. Man, I'm disappointed in myself, because I know I could play it, just that I can't get those very high notes.... :(

Posted

My school life sucks.

There's this one boy, Klay, who is an honest-to-God B*STARD!!! I have soccer practice on Tuesdays for school, along with my friends Kayla, Kelly, Megan, and Lauren and then Hans and Klay from the other class. Us 6th graders are mixed with the 5th graders, and we were scrimmaging this past Tuesday. Klay was staring into space, and I went up to him and said IN A NICE TONE OF VOIVE, "Hey Klay, are you gonna play or do you want to help us lose?" He gives me one of THOSE LOOKS-the one that clearly wishes you a painful death-and walks away. By now, the 5 graders are about to score, and I was running to help Lauren when suddenly Klay yells across the field, "F*CKED UP B*TCH!" while looking straight at me. My friend Kayla, right next to him, started screaming at him and I ran away to help Lauren, and to hide the tears that were streaming down my face. And I told my friend Mychaela at recess the next day, and this other boy who I hate, Kincaid, overhears and adds, "Well, Klay was right about that."

I AM SO DAMN FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent.

Posted

I'm kinda mad at myself right now :angry: ....Those $250 I had saved for a Wii, and I had when it was released, was used recently for more GC games....and the other day I walked into a Wal-Mart, and I see a single Wii....right there! I was closer to getting a Wii than I ever was before...yet so far from playing it.... :cry: ...such a terrible feeling, because if I had just saved that money....I could have a Wii right now....

Posted

my last bad day was a while back. I was just walking in the school and some bully walked up to me and attempted to kick me. However, I am trained in martial arts so i jumped over the kick and punched his nose. There was blood everywhere. I had broken his nose, but he doessnt take no poo from anybody, so he told his "friends" to take me down. 5 minutes later, there are two boys with a broken nose and one with a broken rib and bleeding gums. I leave this fight covered in blood, bruised, suspended for a week but no broken bones. But the other boys arent even suspended! AND THAT FIGHT WAS THEIR FAULT!

rant over.

Posted

my last bad day was a while back. I was just walking in the school and some bully walked up to me and attempted to kick me. However, I am trained in martial arts so i jumped over the kick and punched his nose. There was blood everywhere. I had broken his nose, but he doessnt take no poo from anybody, so he told his "friends" to take me down. 5 minutes later, there are two boys with a broken nose and one with a broken rib and bleeding gums. I leave this fight covered in blood, bruised, suspended for a week but no broken bones. But the other boys arent even suspended! AND THAT FIGHT WAS THEIR FAULT!

rant over.

I hate cowards who pick a fight, and bring in their "friends" because they can't end something that they started themselves... :angry: At least you can defend yourself though. It's not common to see the guy being picked on to fight back... :D

Posted

I hate them to there frikken cowards...they should've gotten suspended and u shouldnt have But nice job on kicking there butts!!

Posted

Damn. If I did that to Klay, then I'd get expelled!!! >_>

Posted

Darn. Today I went to Gamestop to see when the exact release date for the Next Guitar Hero game would be out. (It comes out July twenty something....) I decided to look around before I left. Then I came across The Legend of Zlda: Collector's Edition. I immedietley wanted to buy it. Then I saw the price tag.... $45.99. I only had $27... :fear: . The only way I can end up getting it today is if my uncle lets me borrow some money, which I doubt, because he's probably going to spend a lot of money on fireworks today... :unsure: