Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Legend of Zelda: The Motion Picture

33 posts in this topic

Posted

For years fans have wanted it, now the secret collaboration between Universal Studios and Nintendo sees the light of day. Featuring a cast of unknown actors "The Legend of Zelda" Based on the popular Nintendo Game franchise. Directed by Guillermo Del Toro is about Link(Tobias Foaf) a young man (or boy in some games) rising through adversary to become the hero his mystical homeland Hyrule needs him to be in order to defeat the evil wizard Ganondorf (Ed O'Neil).

The joint venture between Universal and Nintendo will include Universal studios theme park Nintendo attractions, including Zelda the ride, where guests are taken on a 3D horse drawn carriage adventure and have to help Link fight off Ganon's Moblin hordes with laser bows. And a Mario themed ride with details soon to be released.

fanmovie24.jpg

This leaked image shows Link with Impa, The princesses nursemaid and bodyguard.

Posted

The image- isn't that from the movie called The Legend of Zelda: The Hero of Time that's being made by BMB Finishes? I haven't heard any news about the movie for a long, long time. I heard rumors that it was cancelled.

About the Universal ride, sounds pretty cool. Where did you hear all this?

Posted

A press release

Posted

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Im disgusted!

Posted

I found a cool website full of leaked info

www.zeldafilmuniversal.com/Zelda

If the link doesn't work that probably means that the website has been taken down, don't fret it'll be back up soon.

Neil Gaiman and Guillermo Del Toro co-wrote it and Alan Silvestri is composing it. Tobias Foaf will play Link, Alison Lohman will play Zelda, and The Rock is anxious to play Ganondorf.

Posted

If you don't watch this then you're a sicko.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here are some interviews:

http://legendofzeldaseries.com/main.php?pa...interviews.html

I did see that but this is no fan film, it's the real deal. A big budget fantasy adventure filmed almost entirely in studio in front of greenscreen with a few scenes filmed in New Zealand. They are keeping a tight lip on the production but some say that more movies are a possibility (anybody else thinking "Ocarina of Time")!!!!

Posted

Then we have two different movies. I want to see Hero of Time more, and the pic you have is BMB's for sure. I've watched the trailer so many times.

Posted (edited)

Check out actress Alison Lohman as Zelda, and Tobias Foaf as Link in these promotional stills.

post-4364-1206455440_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1206455642_thumb.jpg

Edited by diamondtriforce82 (see edit history)

Posted

I like Zelda's costume a lot in the picture, but I can't say much for Link's.

I think there should be some kind of stuffing in Link's hat so it doesn't look so flat.

Posted

If you don't watch this then you're a sicko.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here are some interviews:

http://legendofzeldaseries.com/main.php?pa...interviews.html

Those are both fan films, but DT82's one is real.

That one is dead. Never mention it again. *shudder*

Posted (edited)

Rumors are going round about a leaked poster art by Renato Casaro. other movies

See in the "Conan The Destroyer" one. That alone will show you how cool the Zelda one will be!

I will not rest until I find it, even if I have to scour the seedy underbelly of the net!

post-4364-1206887828_thumb.jpg

Edited by diamondtriforce82 (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I'll be honest: I'm not convinced. Del Toro is committed to direct film projects until 2011.

And I spend a lot of time on IMDb, the Zelda film would be such a huge deal, even if there was a rumour of it there would be news on there!

EDIT: Thinking about it, the two photos of 'Tobias Foaf' are clearly not the same person.

Edited by AarghZombies (see edit history)

Posted

EDIT: Thinking about it, the two photos of 'Tobias Foaf' are clearly not the same person.

Twiligirl corrected my error, I was mistaken.