Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Legend of Zelda: The Motion Picture

33 posts in this topic

Posted

My apologies :biggrin:

Posted

I'm not buying it. Tobias Foaf was quite possibly the worst choice for Link. Were they on crack when they were casting? Christ, he looks nothing like Link. And both costumes in my view look like a cosplay to me. Link's costume is bull. Pikminlink did better then that.

CIMG1319.sized.jpg

As you can see, the shield is much more accurate, and furthermore, Tobias' boots are black. I recall Link having brown boots. This looks like a big hoax to me.

That isnt even Alison Lohman. Its Jaina Solo. This is bullcrap.

Posted

I'm not buying it. Tobias Foaf was quite possibly the worst choice for Link. Were they on crack when they were casting? Christ, he looks nothing like Link. And both costumes in my view look like a cosplay to me. Link's costume is bull. Pikminlink did better then that.

CIMG1319.sized.jpg

As you can see, the shield is much more accurate, and furthermore, Tobias' boots are black. I recall Link having brown boots. This looks like a big hoax to me.

That isnt even Alison Lohman. Its Jaina Solo. This is bullcrap.

I hope to god it's not a lie, I've waited so long for an official Zelda movie. If it is falsehood I will find those responsible and make them pay!!!!

Posted

thats why im disgusted....none of them look ANYTHING like the real characters, costumes are as un-accurate as possible, OMFG!!! If it's real theres only a 2.05% chance i'll beg my grandma to buy it for me :P

Posted

Exactly. Diamontriforce, you've been fed lies.

The people who did this deserve to whipped to no end.

Posted

The Website has gone live, it has actor profiles and actual shots from the filming location in New Zeland. As well as costume refrence shots. Links tunic is blue because the green would clash with the green screen background. They say that it'll be changed to green digitally in post production

Here's the Link(No pun intended)

Universal Pictures's Presents: The Legend of Zelda

Posted

:lol: Nice one :lol:

Posted

The Website has gone live, it has actor profiles and actual shots from the filming location in New Zeland. As well as costume refrence shots. Links tunic is blue because the green would clash with the green screen background. They say that it'll be changed to green digitally in post production

Here's the Link(No pun intended)

Universal Pictures's Presents: The Legend of Zelda

you knew all along >_>

Posted

Yeah But IGN has put my little joke to shame with this big number!

Legend of Zelda: The Movie Trailer

Check out these pics...ol' chaps!

legend-of-zelda-movie-trailer-20080331113704948_640w.jpglegend-of-zelda-movie-trailer-20080331113703370_640w.jpglegend-of-zelda-movie-trailer-20080331113700573_640w.jpglegend-of-zelda-movie-trailer-20080331113657839_640w.jpglegend-of-zelda-movie-trailer-20080331113654933_640w.jpglegend-of-zelda-movie-trailer-20080331113653386_640w.jpglegend-of-zelda-movie-trailer-20080331113643590_640w.jpglegend-of-zelda-movie-trailer-20080331113645371_640w.jpg

It seems to be a combination of Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

Posted

In the trailer, Ganon looks like an extra in Planet of the Apes! And Link is seemingly played by... Hugo Weaving?? :P

I laughed hard.

Posted

How did I miss this topic?

Anyway Impa in the first pic of the topic is hot. This looks really good. Wait this is still real though right? I guess because of the thing Tazay just posted.

So in the series of pics is the first one Link fighting King Dodongo?

Posted (edited)

Oh, yes, I remember watching that IGN trailer and thinking "Yes, YES, it's about time they did this." :joy: Then I saw the release date. :cry:

Edited by Aethix (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah. Too bad it was an April Fools joke.

Posted (edited)

yeah... i would love to see a zelda movie.... and if this is fake.... you'll see this on the news soon:

Local 12 year-old strangles wanna-be zelda movie maker and anyone else involved!

Edited by Sauron (see edit history)