Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link's Quest for a Friend

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Just some background:- this is set after OoT but before MM, the story will be of his adventures before getting to Termina. And before you guys say anthing, what i think he's looking for, is not necessarily what you think he's looking for...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Link padded softly through the thick mattress of leaves that covered the forest floor. A rustle behind him startled the birds, Link span and drew his sword. A cry from behind warned Link as an assailant roared out of the bushes. Link blocked the blow, rolling to the side to swing at his opponent's leg.

Posted

Wow! Great writing! I did not read it yet because I have not played Oot or MM yet. Does the story have much to do with Oot or MM? I do not want to get confused, or spoil the games. :)

Posted

no, Apart from the characters and a few references in future chapters, it will have little to do with either OoT or MM it's just to get the time frame set up, however, this is written for the people that have played at least OoT

Posted

really nice, keeps to the series well, i.e. link doesn't talk *glares at Daedric Lord (now Slaine)*

Posted

Hey, I thought of a name for my story...

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Quest for a Friend

So can a Mod change the Name of the topic, and put chapter one after it... please...

Posted

hey, good story... :D

i didnt think it would be that good :D

good work :D

Posted

Hey, I thought of a name for my story...

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Quest for a Friend

So can a Mod change the Name of the topic, and put chapter one after it... please...

Really awesome :) Cant wait for more! :D

Posted

Sweet writing although i'm not fussed about writing in fancy paragraphs or have absolutley perfect punctuation and stuff, however i just assumed it would be great as all American writers are.

Posted

Nice, keep going.

Posted

Thanks you guys, I do try. Oh and Slaine, I'm English, where all the greatest writer are from. Eg, H.G. Wells, Beatrix Potter, J.R.R. Tolkien and J.K. Rowling to name a few.

EDIT. There is a part 2, somewhere, if more people like that, I'll continue..