Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pokemon Splices/Fusions

84 posts in this topic

Posted

FF your takin too long mine is next!

Posted

[quote name='final hyrule' post='134403' date='Apr 1 2008, 09:24 AM']Hmm... could you make a Scyther Tyranitar fusion?[/quote]

Listen. I. Am. Closed. No more orders until I finish the ones I have on my hands already.

Posted

Ergh, double post...
I won't be finishing many orders any time soon, due to schoolwork, and I have a new rule:
No more than 3 Pokemon in one request.

FreckleFart :tingle:

Posted

hypocrite

double posting :o

:tingle:

Posted

[quote name='FreckleFart' post='134962' date='Apr 1 2008, 09:56 PM']Ergh, double post...
I won't be finishing many orders any time soon, due to schoolwork, and I have a new rule:
No more than 3 Pokemon in one request.

FreckleFart :tingle:[/quote]
dude the only ones you had left before closing was mine and Dusty's so your saying you don't have enough time to make TWO!

Posted

youre an idiot anon

no more that three pokemon in ONE order. you cant mix over three pokemon

Posted

but im only mixing 2 smart one

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='135181' date='Apr 2 2008, 06:14 PM']youre an idiot anon

no more that three pokemon in ONE order. you cant mix over three pokemon[/quote]
Yes but he had only two orders left to do and both of them only had two pokemon to fuse so know what your talken about before you try callin me an idiot ya retarded jackass!

Posted

[quote name='Anon' post='135357' date='Apr 3 2008, 01:36 PM']Yes but he had only two orders left to do and both of them only had two pokemon to fuse so know what your talken about before you try callin me an idiot ya retarded jackass![/quote]
watch your tounge anon you're making me look bad. as a leader i have to take responsibillity for my team and you're tick'n alot of people off. also you can mix more than three i'll even do it.

Posted

its kind of worthless to talk to you anon

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='135540' date='Apr 4 2008, 06:41 AM']its kind of worthless to talk to you anon[/quote]
More like it's worthless for you to talk at all Soi. In all you're posts you either spam or jump in to call me an idiot for reasons that don't exist.

Posted

nope...its just coincidence

Posted

Ok i got a hard one

1 Arceus

2 Shaymin

3 Darkrai

4 Giratina

Posted

here is one i made of darkrai, charizard, moltres, and magmar.[attachment=1884:Flaming_Death.png]

Posted

RESURRECTION!!!
OPENED AGAIN!
Buuuuuut, I'm not doing any orders that weren't finished when this topic turned into a flaming arena. Instead, I have a couple o' rules I want you guys to follow when requesting:
I will NOT splice more than THREE Pokemon together. Things like Freckleman's and Pokefan's orders will be IGNORED.
No... Umm... Massive size-differences. Have a look at LDGM's earlier post if you want to know what I'm talking about... Seriously. Gulpin and Steelix? Pfft.

START REQUESTING!