Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

^_^'''

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, This one guy Gordon in my school(He have like all classes except for Math) and I kinda like him. So a girl my Locker is next to, Jessica, Asked me what I was thinking of in the halls. I wasn't thinking, and I was like "Gordon." She asked me "Which Gordon? There are like 5." I said to her his last name(I'm not telling you!). She looked at me, and just started laughing at me. She said "Yeah, He's the cutest guy in the school. No, he's so not on your plane of likelyness. Guess Who's plane he's on?" and I replyed to her "Who's? Yours?" She said "No! He's on Brianna's Plane!" And I looked at her, and I said "H-Huh? BRIANNA JENKIN?!?!?!" She said "Uhh, yeah, they have been dating for 2 weeks now. Didn't she tell you?" Then she just walked away. She left me Heartbroken. So, I asked Brianna if Gordon's nice, and wanna know what she said? She said "Oh Him? We broke up a few days ago." I thought, He's Open! So, Girls? Any help? Guys can help too. That is if they want.

Posted

Ok, CG would be MUCH better at this because she has personal experience with the exact events. But, I'll try...It'll be easier for you since you have classes with him. Try and find a reason to talk with him in your classes, and try to get to know him, be friends. Friends always have a better chance together. Besides, this way you can see what he's like before you go all out.

Posted

Well, This one guy Gordon in my school(He have like all classes except for Math) and I kinda like him. So a girl my Locker is next to, Jessica, Asked me what I was thinking of in the halls. I wasn't thinking, and I was like "Gordon." She asked me "Which Gordon? There are like 5." I said to her his last name(I'm not telling you!). She looked at me, and just started laughing at me. She said "Yeah, He's the cutest guy in the school. No, he's so not on your plane of likelyness. Guess Who's plane he's on?" and I replyed to her "Who's? Yours?" She said "No! He's on Brianna's Plane!" And I looked at her, and I said "H-Huh? BRIANNA JENKIN?!?!?!" She said "Uhh, yeah, they have been dating for 2 weeks now. Didn't she tell you?" Then she just walked away. She left me Heartbroken. So, I asked Brianna if Gordon's nice, and wanna know what she said? She said "Oh Him? We broke up a few days ago." I thought, He's Open! So, Girls? Any help? Guys can help too. That is if they want.

okay, lucky you. :zelda:

i see that this is a nice oppourtunity...

try talking to him and asking what he likes and see if he likes anything you like. :unsure:

i'd personally go for an approach where you ask what their favourite of something is so you know more about them e.g.

ask fave. type of cheese, or fav. ice cream flavour. :wacko:

well that's the advice of someone who's never been in a situation like yours :crazy:

gerbillious regards - LDGM

Posted

Awesome news!

Well, I try my best to give out reasonable advice. I don't really have any expertise in this area (though I have been in your situation.)

Well, if you're feeling courageous, ask him out.

If you're feeling timid, get to know him a little better as friends.

With me, I'd usually go with the second option, because I'm shy beyond all reason, and I have somewhat of an unfortunate past at my school. Though it's not remembered by others often, which is good.! :)

Posted

Yeah, I've tried to talk to him, but the bad news is, He doesn't even know I exist.

Posted

Been there, done that. If you can't get to him directly, get to know his friends. If they know you, he'll end up knowing you, too. ;)

Posted

Make him know you exist. Its not too hard to say 'hello how are you'. From there the rest is easy.

and 2 weeks is a pitiful excuse for a relationship.

Posted

and 2 weeks is a pitiful excuse for a relationship.

hmm...yeah...*ahem*...that's far too long...

what?

sorry, I should probabbly lock this now, as we know it's not real. It also gets me out of this awkward situation *ahem*

Posted

Ahh... young love. :wub: