Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokemon RP: Sinnoh Legends

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, this is basically the same as the Kanto Adventures/Johto League/Mysteries of Hoenn RP, but instead of Kanto/Johto/Hoenn, you're in Sinnoh. You can start here or lead onto this RP from your Mysteries of Hoenn character.

Name:

Beginning Pokemon: (Only if you don't lead on from Mysteries of Hoenn (Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Starly, Bidoof, Kricketot, Shinx, Burmy, Buizel, Drifloon)

Skill: (Beginner, Rookie, Average, Ace, Champion, Master)

Favorite type:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Posted

this looks koolio

Name:Dustin (if ever ur character talks to me they can say Dust or Dusty)

Beginning Pokemon:Starly(has no pokeball)

Skill: Beginner

Favorite type:water

Personality: Likes to have fun, but can be serious in serious situations

Appearance:mehk2.png that

History:he was a kid living in sangem town and when he came to age he went to professer rowan and came for a pokemon, but there was none left so prof r gave him a couple pokeballs and said to go catch a pokemon. He went and he kept trying, he ran out of pokeballs, so he went home and a starly followed him home, he befriended it and he became his starter.

Posted

I haven't RPed here yet, but this caught my eye lol.

Name:Jacob

Beginning Pokemon: Turtwig

Skill:Beginner

Favorite type:Grass

Personality:Serious, too much for his own good. He is pissed off at everything BUT his pokemon when he loses.

Appearance:dptr024.png

History:When he first got his tricycle at 5 he never stopped riding it until he got a bike. He loves his pokemon, but loves his bike more.

Posted

so FF we gonna start this?

Posted

cool i love pokemon

Name:lucas

Beginning Pokemon:buisel

Skill: beginner

Favorite type:water

Personality:kind,caring and energetic

Appearance:short blond hair that isn't very styled wearing a blue vest with his buisel on his sholder

History:hes encountered most of the legendary at one time or another but nobody believes him :cry:

Posted

Lol ok, I've been away for a few days (Gosh darnit, 94 hour car trip :cry:), so you can start whenever you want.

Posted (edited)

Lol ok, I've been away for a few days (Gosh darnit, 94 hour car trip :cry:), so you can start whenever you want.

lucas woke up with a groan for he was up late last night partying with his friends

then he realized what day it was

Lucas:oh crap im late to get my first pokemon!

Edited by real link (see edit history)

Posted

Meanwhile Na Riknia is still in his box.

Lol.

Posted

im trying to be serious :angry:

Posted

so are we like not doing this

Posted

yes we are

lucas got dressed and crammed his waffles down and ran as fast as his legs could carry him to prof.R's (professor rowan) lab he got there and there was no one else there

Lucas:phew i guess my clock was wrong

prof.R:oh Lucas your late the other three trainers have already come and chose theyre starters and left.

Lucas:WHAT!? :exclaim:

prof.R:but i do have one pokemon left, i kept it secret because i knew how mutch you love pokemon.

Lucas:cool what is it.

prof.R:its a buisle.

Lucas:but i wanted piplup.

prof.R:well if you dont want it i suppose that~

Lucas:ok ok ill take the buisle.

prof.R:all wright here are your pokeballs and pokedex.

Lucas:thanks, ok buisle come on out.

Posted (edited)

someone els post NOW :anger:

ps sorry for the double post

Edited by real link (see edit history)

Posted

I'm gonna break the rules! I'm gonna bring in Lauri cause you made these RPs pretending that mine was dead. But this means you get to see spoilers from mine.

Name:Lauri

Pokemon: All she has with her is Devon (the shiny eevee) she left the others with her cousin (Elm).

Skill: Ace

Favorite type: She has grown to love them all.

Personality: she's a bubbly personality, and often laid back

Appearance:Her hair is a red tinted honey blond, she has adorable hazel eyes, she looks like she's 18

History:(from my RP:)Her mom was a great breeder and she's set her sights on contests. When she was young one of Professor Elm (her cousin)'s cyndaquils and begged him to keep it for her. Falkner's her brother and she always wants to out do him.(end expert) She beat her brother not to long after she started her journey, but after catching a Pichu, and meeting Ryu. Soon she was contacted by Vadarth. He got her to translate something for him, and soon after she caught Celebi, and witnessed the capture of mew by Vadarth. She got her brother to take her, and Ryu to the Lake of Rage. There she was hit by the hyper beams of of the lake trio for Celebi. Finally "Uvidon"(Arceus) appeared and was temporarily captured by Vadarth, who paid for his attempt. He pulled Lauri from the verge of death allowing her to hear Pokemon talk. She meet her rival at her fist contest in Azalea town. She won that first contest and continued on winning some and losing some. In the finals of the festival she lost to her Rival, but he told her that she should keep going. So she set of for Sinnoh. Here she hopes to enter the contest and win.

Posted

ok im going to try to bring this topic back to life sooo :bump:

Posted (edited)

Name: Ami Ichihara

Beginning Pokemon: Chimchar (no Pokeball)

Skill: Rookie

Favorite type: Fire

Personality: She has an easy-going personality. She's easy to get along with.

Appearance: She has long Golden Yellow hair, Cerulean eyes. She wears baggy cargo shorts, black t-shirt with a flame design, red and orange boots, red orange and yellow fingerless gloves

History: Ami lives in Twinleaf Town with her brother Kai, her mother Ashley and father Rei. Ami got her Chimchar (Blaze) when she started out three years ago. She loves fire types. Her father is a Pokemon breeder as well as her mother. She has to look out for her brother. She has been to Hoenn. She even met Professor Birch himself!

Edited by Ami Ichihara (see edit history)