Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Army Of Twilight

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I am the Prince of Twilight. I am recuiting my new army. Here we can dicuss any zelda related topics. My favorite area is twilight. I then conqured it and became Prince Hylerif, Prince of Twilight (King sounds too old fashion!) So join me and together :gottriforce: :gottriforce: we can become official and Twilight can rein supreme!

Posted

I would love to join. :D

Posted

Tell me, how did you get an official army with only one request to join?

This is a blatant rip-off of my old army "The Twilight Army".

All leaderships come with rivalries; You just got your first one.

Hoping you are feeling horrible,

FreckleFart :tingle:

Posted

You dont scare me.

Posted

I hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate
hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(If you don't see what this refferens is from you suck!!!)

Posted

[quote name='Xats' post='134349' date='Mar 31 2008, 06:32 PM']I hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(If you don't see what this refferens is from you suck!!!)[/quote]

is this probably because he has an official clan and yours has around one or zero members? :zelda:

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='134350' date='Mar 31 2008, 07:34 PM']is this probably because he has an official clan and yours has around one or zero members? :zelda:[/quote]
Its offical..You SUCK!!
All right it's more like a quote :rolleyes:

BTW TOP dosen't seem to under stand my ironi :rolleyes

Posted

[quote name='FreckleFart' post='134283' date='Mar 31 2008, 12:39 AM']Tell me, how did you get an official army with only one request to join?

This is a blatant rip-off of my old army "The Twilight Army".

All leaderships come with rivalries; You just got your first one.

Hoping you are feeling horrible,

FreckleFart :tingle:[/quote]

He does make a point mr. prince, and we already have the Twilight Knights -- we delete the old army of twilight because there were two. Anyway, do what you will, but most of the people on this site like to have the six armies that came before the communication center, legion of EBIL, termina stronghold, and your own army, so don't expect to be a major one.

Posted

[quote name='quazy1' post='135614' date='Apr 4 2008, 04:40 PM']He does make a point mr. prince, and we already have the Twilight Knights -- we delete the old army of twilight because there were two. Anyway, do what you will, but most of the people on this site like to have the six armies that came before the communication center, legion of EBIL, termina stronghold, and your own army, so don't expect to be a major one.[/quote]
What do you mean? Armies cant have the same word in them? Thats crazy! And why cant I be a major one? Knights are apart of an army not an army on there own but The Army of Twilight is a whole army not just a section.

Posted

This looks interesting, can someone please tell me more about these army's and what they do.

Posted

Alright, it seems that you (like many others on this site) believe that the armies are something significant, but they're not. The armies are simply protected forums that only members of one of the armies can go to. The only problem I have is that new members and not-well-known members of the site randomly pop up and create armies with the same basic names as previously made ones, or make armies with no relation to zelda what so ever. I simply dislike it when people basically copy other people's stuff (i.e. Great Evil army was copied by the legion of EBIL, which is I believe supposed to be evil with a "B"; the Twilight groups), or make things on a zelda site that aren't even zelda. I don't mean to offend in any way, but a lot of members here also dislike random and new armies. I myself only "respect" armies that have well-known and generally liked members, because the ones with new members often try to act cool or preppy, making them look like idiot, fools, and wanna-be-posers.

That should cover about everything! Sorry if I over-did it.

Posted

[quote name='quazy1' post='135692' date='Apr 4 2008, 11:53 PM']Alright, it seems that you (like many others on this site) believe that the armies are something significant, but they're not. The armies are simply protected forums that only members of one of the armies can go to. The only problem I have is that new members and not-well-known members of the site randomly pop up and create armies with the same basic names as previously made ones, or make armies with no relation to zelda what so ever. I simply dislike it when people basically copy other people's stuff (i.e. Great Evil army was copied by the legion of EBIL, which is I believe supposed to be evil with a "B"; the Twilight groups), or make things on a zelda site that aren't even zelda. I don't mean to offend in any way, but a lot of members here also dislike random and new armies. I myself only "respect" armies that have well-known and generally liked members, because the ones with new members often try to act cool or preppy, making them look like idiot, fools, and wanna-be-posers.

That should cover about everything! Sorry if I over-did it.[/quote]
I'd like to point out one fact.

It was the Twilight Army.
THEN the Twilit knights.

Now the Army of Twilight.

The Legion of Ebil is not a rip-off of the GEA (ask Akamaru).

Thought i'd share that. :)

Posted

Either way, you guys get my point, or at least I hope you do...

Posted

[quote name='quazy1' post='135695' date='Apr 5 2008, 12:04 AM']Either way, you guys get my point, or at least I hope you do...[/quote]
So in otherwords what your saying is that there should never be new armies that everyone should join an exsiting army whether they like any of them at all. Well I didnt like any of the other army names(no offence just my likes and dislikes) so I thought hey I'll make my own. So Just like a scared old lady you dont like change I guess huh.

Posted

[quote name='Prince of Twilight' post='135700' date='Apr 5 2008, 01:22 AM']So Just like a scared old lady you dont like change I guess huh.[/quote]

Clever last sentence :biggrin: .

Well, if you don't like any of them, then thats fine, but don't always judge by name (unless it's extremely stupid and not zelda related), you should also read the armies' descriptions and ask people what they're like. Well, I'm done posing here, so bye bye.