Followers 0

KH: Roxas

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello.

Posted

Lol yet another shirtless picture of a character. xD

Nicely done.

I've never played a KH game, but seeing as I've seen many KH amvs, I remember who Roxas is (I think lol.)

And nope, can't tell you tore the page there.

Posted

Though even the fans of the KH games hate the dDisney people, what most people don't understand is that the games (when in harder modes than "Easy") are actually very hard for people who haven't beaten it several times. I personally have become extremely good at the games. I suggest you get the games (the first one will make the story clear, but the second one is more fun and is more difficult).

Posted

5044roxas.JPG

I've never actually played a Kingdom Hearts game (I played a little bit of the first one, but the camera angles made me dizzy D: ). But drawing someone from KH was tempting, and this is the fruit of my labor.

First time drawing Roxas, or any KH character for that matter. I didn't really have a good reference to go by, so I don't know how good it looks in comparison to an actual picture of him. :/

PS: Can you tell on the katakana "sa" that I slightly tore the paper? XD

dude that is hot. i cant draw boys for my life besides link. I envy u. but still this is amazing

Posted

dude that is hot. i cant draw boys for my life besides link. I envy u. but still this is amazing

Same thing with me. I'm terrible at drawing guys. All the guys I've attempted to draw look more like girls than boys.

Posted

Same thing with me. I'm terrible at drawing guys. All the guys I've attempted to draw look more like girls than boys.

lol that is why i love link. he still has that girly side to him! :embarrassed:

Posted

lol that is why i love link. he still has that girly side to him! :embarrassed:

Lol I can't even draw a boy or girl,all I can draw is a scribble monster, XD.I wonder why if I try all my best,it's still normal not good or bad.And mostly if I draw,it usually turns out a boy = girl and a girl=boy sometimes i don't even know what it is lol. Anyways that is a very nice drawing,I like the hair, I like the kinds that "shows the eye under the hair" theme yup.If you seen my drawing, you wouldn't know what it is, even i don't :embarrassed:

Posted

...I'd rather have a shirtless Rikku picture. :unsure:

Posted

Though even the fans of the KH games hate the dDisney people, what most people don't understand is that the games (when in harder modes than "Easy") are actually very hard for people who haven't beaten it several times. I personally have become extremely good at the games. I suggest you get the games (the first one will make the story clear, but the second one is more fun and is more difficult).

hey i happen to like disney and i beat the game on my first try on proud mode so :squint: