Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Server parts purchased.

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I have just placed the order for the parts, and they should be shipped out tomorrow from New Jersey. The total cost was $1,400 USD for the remaining parts, and the actual cost of the whole entire server nearing, if not exceeding, $2,000 USD. Thank you all for your donations. It helped me out greatly in the purchasing of this new box. Maybe Dustin will have some words of thanks later on today. Who knows... Again, thank you very much. It would have been very stressful without any help.

Posted

Ace! It's just a shame that we couldn't raise the $500. Still, glad it all helped!

Posted

Did you buy the parts from newegg? A lot of stuff I get from newegg come from New Jersey. And did you buy parts to build a whole new server? If so, what's gone be done with the other one?

Posted

the current server that we are using dustin has said to use for other stuff of his (hosting)

Posted

[quote name='Tappy' post='134190' date='Mar 30 2008, 04:36 PM']the current server that we are using dustin has said to use for other stuff of his (hosting)[/quote]
whats the new hyrule.net's url

Posted

the url will stay the same.

Posted

[quote name='ZuZu' post='134780' date='Apr 1 2008, 04:13 PM']the url will stay the same.[/quote]
good :D