Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Favorite Zelda?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Still prefer Twilight Princess, although getting through it, I can see more and more where the love from lttp is coming from, it's a brilliant "classic" zelda game.

Posted

Majora's mask is the best. OoT SUX.

Jk I like OoT but MM is still better.

Posted

Often when I Judge my favourite games I try and find a good combination of Gameplay, Storyline and Music.

If you ask me, Twilight Princess :wii: is my favorite, Wind Waker :gottriforce: is my second favorite and Ocarina of Time :n64: is my third but mostly because I havn't beat it yet and the music is very obviously synthisized.

Posted

My top 3 favs

1. Twilight Princess: because of the bugs :grinninglink:

2. Windwaker: cause it took hours to get to the next place :zelda:

3. Majora's Mask: 'cause of the transforming masks :mask:

post-6170-1212055512_thumb.jpg

Posted

Ok... rlly... Sheik is a girl... I don't see how Zelda could be a girl but then just change into a dude. And have you not played Brawl??? Sheik is a girl. Look it up if you want to... lol.

Don't you all agree that Sheik definitly looks like a suicide bomber in Brawl? (Her clothes give it away.)

Posted

i also have to say my favorite zelda is from TP. She looks really good in that game.

Posted

Hey, remember what they said in brawl? About how the design of Sheik they used in brawl was used in the development of TP? What would that've been like, I wonder? Would you all have liked that?

Personally, my favorite is WW, because of Link's expressions and the funny things he can get into, and, of course....

BETA!!!! WOOT!!!!!!

My second favorite would be OoT, but Only if I'm using cheats. Side note: So, I guess due to Phantom Hourglass we finnally know where the Yellow and Black tunics come from, eh?

My third favorite, although I don't have it, is PH, for these reasons:

1. Sequel to WW.

2. Pwnage Boss Battles

3. Best Zelda game since OoT (I take that to mean as good as OoT)

4. Neatly ties lots of elements from various Zelda's together.

5. Upgrades. Yus.