Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Treatment of new members

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I got a NASTY messege from freckle fart about my mistakes and my brother having a name on here too. I want to clear that up. twilight warrior is my brother we share a computer. I asked dustin if he can delete him cuz I guess it is a problem. I know I made some mistakes on posting and I am sorry I was told my mistakes and will try to be careful in the future. But I feel I am being treated unfarely by some members. I am new and yes mistakes were made. I am a HUGE zelda fan and LOVE this site. All I wanted was to chat to other fans and have my own army of twilight lovers. So to freckle fart SORRY FOR BEING HUMAN!

Posted

Well I am going to bed so I guess I will read all your replies tomarrow good night.

Posted

Just one thing for you to remember, Dont double post. :P

Posted

ff is not angry at you for being human. he is angry at you for making topics about everything double posts...

oh and ff showed me the pm

kind of nasty

Posted

SORRY FOR BEING HUMAN!

Oh, that's a good joke. Human. Har har. But seriously. Since when did you become a HUMAN???

And listen. I'm not going to be pushed around and told what to do by some noob. STOP making useless topics, STOP double posting, and STOP MAKING SUCH A FUSS ABOUT THIS RIP-OFF ARMY YOU MADE!!!

Farting in your general direction,

FreckleFart :tingle:

Posted

Frecklefart, you werent perfect when you joined either, you know?

Give the guy a break.

I think he gets the message to stop creating pointless topics, double posting etc. etc.

and prince of twilight:

try to post in the correct forums. this thread is fine but some of your others I have had to move. Zelda game talk goes in the zelda forum. discussion of Games or movies goes in entertainment zone. Random stuff in the open floor. Its not tricky to work out, just pay attention when you are creating topics and you'll make my job easier.

Posted

frecklefart

i fart in your general direction

and by fart i mean stab

and by direction, i mean face

soooooooo, yeah

your mother was a hamster

Posted

Oh, that's a good joke. Human. Har har. But seriously. Since when did you become a HUMAN???

And listen. I'm not going to be pushed around and told what to do by some noob. STOP making useless topics, STOP double posting, and STOP MAKING SUCH A FUSS ABOUT THIS RIP-OFF ARMY YOU MADE!!!

Jeez FF! Tune it down. He's new. I seriously can't stand that noob thing! You were a noob once! We all were! Just because we aren't anymore doesn't give us any right to make fun of people who are new! We make mistakes.

Posted

Yeah, tone it down a bit FF. As long as Prince of Twilight now knows where to post and to not double post, we should all be fine.

Posted

From the sounds of it, it looks like frecklefart needs a lesson in forum posting as well...

@Prince of Twilight

Just one thing, there's no need to put a message or anything when you're leaving, or going to bed or anything, this is a forum, so people may not have replied to your message at all until the next day, so there's no need to try and rush things. You also shouldn't post straight after yourself either. If needs be, you can edit your original post.

Posted

To FF;

I slice in your general direction. And by slice, I mean cut off your head, stab you in yer chest, impale you, and take out yer heart and explode it with my bare hands and steal yer language.

To Twilight Whoever:

Welcome, and ignore FF, he's the REAL n00b.

Posted

FF don't forget, YOU made a pointless new army, YOU made pointless topics about your new army.

Reflect yourself before you Juge others.

Posted

Good call, YLA.

Posted

thanx guys I can post again!

Posted

Frecklefart, you werent perfect when you joined either, you know?

You can say that again. :unsure: (lol)

BTW, I'm not angry at you. (I don't even know who you are, actually. I haven't been on much recently. :embarrassed: )