Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Earthbound Cult needs a co-leader.

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm looking for a co-leader to the Earthbound Cult. Relean is there in place right now.

Co-leader MUST:

1. Be a true fan to the Mother series
2. ...Well, basically, that's it.

What is the cult, you ask?

Well, it's an unofficial fork of the true Starmen.net Earthbound cult.

We'll do some serious discussion about the Mother series as a whole, talk about the EB Siege, fanart, fanstuff, etc.

Join if you wish, once I can get it ok'd.

Posted

[quote name='Django' post='134612' date='Apr 1 2008, 11:39 AM']I'm looking for a co-leader to the Earthbound Cult. Relean is there in place right now.

Co-leader MUST:

1. Be a true fan to the Mother series
2. ...Well, basically, that's it.

What is the cult, you ask?

Well, it's an unofficial fork of the true Starmen.net Earthbound cult.

We'll do some serious discussion about the Mother series as a whole, talk about the EB Siege, fanart, fanstuff, etc.

Join if you wish, once I can get it ok'd.[/quote]

okay, i'll join, but i don't want to be Co-Leader.

if no-one wants to then i suppose i may, but i think Crusnik or another earthbound fanatic would do better than I

EDIT: will this become official clan, because then i cannot join, be best if i weren't co-leader

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='134663' date='Apr 1 2008, 10:26 AM']okay, i'll join, but i don't want to be Co-Leader.

if no-one wants to then i suppose i may, but i think Crusnik or another earthbound fanatic would do better than I

EDIT: will this become official clan, because then i cannot join, be best if i weren't co-leader[/quote]

I made a clan for it.

Maybe Dustin can alter it to let multiple clans be joined?

Posted

Can I try for co-leader? ._.

Honestly, Ive always been a Mother fan at heart, but then Zelda came along.

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='134773' date='Apr 1 2008, 03:53 PM']Can I try for co-leader? ._.

Honestly, Ive always been a Mother fan at heart, but then Zelda came along.[/quote]

Once I can get two or more applications, I'll make a questionnaire or quiz for ya.

AND ONCE YOU TAKE THAT OUT OF YOUR SIG, YOU KNOW IT'S TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER TOUCHED IT.

Posted

I'm taking out, I'm going! >_> Yeesh. Sorry about that. I just made a jerk of myself too. ._.

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='134792' date='Apr 1 2008, 04:37 PM']I'm taking out, I'm going! >_> Yeesh. Sorry about that. I just made a jerk of myself too. ._.[/quote]

Don't mimic me.

I worked for my assholish and badass but sensitive and caring nature, thanks.

Posted

Ohyes, I can tell. xD

I myself dont like to be a jerk to other people, but it happens to everyone at one point or another.