Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

April Fools Day.

19 posts in this topic

Posted

April Fools Day is the time where people play tricks on other people. Now, I personally don't like April Fools Day on forums. Why you ask? Because, a few years back, I was on a forum(I forgot the Name :embarrassed: ) And It was April Fools Day. So, One of my friends on that forum gave me a link to "The coolest thing ever". I clicked on the link, and it was nothing. A few hours later, I Saw another guy, saying "Dude, you need to check this out. If you do, you win 4 hundred gold!" So, I clicked on it, and quite a disturbing picture came up. So, even though I was about 9, I told him, "WTF??? Dude, that was... Thats it. I'm leaving the forum. Too many mean people here." So, I left the forum, and never came back. all I remember was that it was a proboards forum. I think. I hope the same thing doesn't happen here.

Posted

I love April Fools day on the internet. Its fun to see what jokes a lot of sites come up with.

Posted

I love April Fools day on the internet. Its fun to see what jokes a lot of sites come up with.

Well, That is an up side on april fools dat on the internet.

Posted (edited)

Gamespot's home page was pretty funny today. The user soapbox comments are priceless.

Gamespot April Fools

EDIT: OMG, every video on the YouTube home page goes to one video...Rick! His world domination continues.

Edited by AarghZombies (see edit history)

Posted

Check out the TV.com frontpage, it hilarious!

TV.com

The Icarly sex change one made me laugh!

Posted (edited)

This disturbing picture wouldn't have happened to be Goatse would it? Oh man, I was browsing a forum and found that picture embedded in a post. Apparently a mod hadn't seen it yet to remove it. It was just plain disturbing.

Edited by arcticfire (see edit history)

Posted

Here's a list of all sorts of April fool jokes across the web and you can pick any year from 2004 to 2008!

Posted

"eharmony founder finds love on match.com" >.<

Posted

As some of you may know, I am not a fan of April Fools' Day. All day today, a lot of my friends were making lame jokes that aren't even funny in my opinion. Why can't they think up of jokes that are more believable?

Posted

S.O.B. I got pranked by some asses who clamed MM was coming to DS, and I am P***ed off.

Posted

would those asses happen to be here on hyrule.net? :rolleyes:

Posted

Posted

I tricked my sister BADDD!!! 'twas awesomeness :biggrin:

Posted

I got the ThinkGeek newsletter, all the stuff they had on there may have been April Fools, but they were genius! I need caffeinated breakfast cereal...

Posted

LP, the same thing happened to this one kid on a forum I used to be on. It got hacked so I left it. The forum just died. I can't remember it though. Umm, my account was JehutyLink90.