Dreams...

94 posts in this topic

Posted

The one I remember most recently... Was absolutely retarded.

Okay, so, the chorus teacher is my friend's, Marissa's, grandmother. So, I had a dream that they had a pet camel in the chorus room on a Saturday. So, we were the only ones there. There was a pillow or something tied over its mouth so it wouldn't throw up. LOLWTF? So, yeah. They were taking it to a fair or something for a show because it was 2 times the size of a normal camel. So, we're out in a random parking lot, NOT the school parking lot. Marissa's walking to some car yelling for me to hurry up. We couldn't be in Mrs. T's van because the camel was taking up the whole back part of it. So, before Marissa and I go to the other car, Mr. and Mrs. T stop me, tell me sorry for getting my present late, and give me one of those suction cup things that ou put on windows. They're all, "I saw how you were looking at ours, so we're giving it to you.

" Eheh... O,o;; Thanks..."

So, we end up in a desert, get of of the car there(I'm guess that's where we were heading...) and Marissa stops all of a sudden.

"OH MY GOD."

"What?"

"WE FORGOT RICK!"

I then woke up trying to figure out why the hell I had the dream.

I saw the TV was on with a show about camels.

It was also a week after my birthday, and Rick and Marissa were coming over to my house that day to celebrate it.

Noes has awesome dreams, though.

Posted

Last dream I had...was a bad one. e.e''

A really bad one. Had it for two nights in a row so far.

Woo, stabbage.

Posted

:C

You killjoy.

At least tell one of your funny/retard/awesome/all of the listed ones.

Posted

The one with the mouth and the chin and the tackling and the shooting and the Kitty and the Ryu and the Vio?

THAT ONE?

Well, I don't remember it. So YOU tell it.