Dreams...

94 posts in this topic

Posted

Dreams, we all get them, we dont always remember them, but we sometimes do.

Last night I had this dream that me and my friend Jackie and I were walking on the sidewalk in Canada. I dunno why it was Canada, it just was. Well, Master Hand came out of a manhole and grabbed her and took her in there. xD He proceeded to chain her to a wall and continually betch-slap her with his finger, yelling 'WHAT NOW, SUCKA?!?!' I was about to jump in, but Crazy Hand got to me first. >__< He threw me on a skyscraper and forced me to try and shove 'OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND!!!!!' banana's up my nose...

So yeah. Discuss any dreams here.

Posted

... very interesting... XD

one time, i was-

i'll tell you later.

Posted

I had a dream last night just like that. I was dressed like YL and my friend was Fox, he had the ears and everything. We were fighting as duos and we were fighting Master and Crazy hand. We won, but we were all bloody. T'was weird.

Posted

My dreams died when I got my girlfriend pregnant.

Posted

My dreams died when I got my girlfriend pregnant.

In one dream of m--wait... what!? :huh:

Erm.. anyways... in one of my dreams, I was 6 years old and for some reason, hanging from my banister on the second floor. The first floor had wooden flooring, so it would hurt when I landed.

Then, all of a sudden, the 3 Cabilleros (Donald Duck, and his 2 dancing bird mexican cousins) (or... well one might've been mexican, can't remember the other one) (The 3 Cabilleros is an old cartoonish movie btw) began to dance on my fingers, causing me to lose grip on the banister and fall to the first floor. I randomly landed on my soft bed (yes, it was in a hallway, heck, I don't even know why lol) and I drowsily looked up to see a cloaked figure with red eyes who looked rather similiar to Philonius (the big, stupid guy with the black sheet of cloth over his head. One of Lord Farquad's henchmen) from Shrek. He was slowly walking towards me with a huge axe in his hand. I then fainted and woke up.

:wacko:

Posted

Don't even get me started. I have a lot of stupid dreams that do not make sense sometimes, and I have them at least twice a week, but one time I had them every night for a whole week.

Posted

I had this dream last night where I went insane and brought a gun to school and killed everybody in my grade, some from 9th, and some from 7th. Guess what grade i'm in.

Everyone always talks about me bringing a gun to school and shooting everyone who has ever picked on me, that would be everyone, then commet suiside. :unsure:

Posted

....I don't wanna even explain my dreams...they are just so weird....

Posted

....I don't wanna even explain my dreams...they are just so weird....

same here, except it's fun to see the reactions to other people when they read your psycho path dream XD it's funny.

I sad :cry: i haven't had a dream in over a month, i think thats why my brain siddenly died the other day :huh:

hmmm. i vaguely remember a dream fro ma couple of days ago, but all iremember isrunning, and running, and running, from a HUGE Lion somewhere in missouri :huh: i don't remember anything but running. And i knew it was missouri because i passed by my grandpa's house back there :unsure:

Posted

I recently had this dream where my health teacher tried to kill me with a butter knife....>__>

I was walking into class, like a alwasy do, and all of a sudden she yells, 'IM GONNA KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE BRAT!!' D:< And of course I'm like, 'HOLY S***T, RUN!' So I make a run for it and jump down the nearby staircase. Well, when my teacher comes, she trips and falls down the staircase and dies. >__< The EMT's came and told me she died due to massive brain hemmoraging and displacement of her general mindset. And they told me it was my fault. So then her husband comes to kill me because he thought I was a Jew...Im not even Jewish. I'M A MORMON! >__<

Odd, huh? xD

Posted

hmm......WTF!?

once...i had a dream where my mm turned into a huge hidious monster and tryed to kill me because i looked funny :huh:

Posted

I just had a dream were I was dead. I was just walking around in heaven...

Posted

Well, around when I first got Brawl, Rick came over and because something happened at his house, he had to spend the night. We played Brawl almost the whole time('cept for dinner) until 5AM and my back hurt so bad I had to stop. When I got in bed, I was still playing Brawl in my head. XD So, I had a dream that I was in Brawl, and I was my main female characters. (You guys who Brawl me already know, ZSS and Zelda) We had been making a story kind of thing with them, and I continued it in my head. Sonic was being an annoying-

thing. So he had made ZSS mad, so I was fighting Sonic, and let me tell ya, his quills hurt! Zelda had been trying to stop them(now Zelda), Link was holding me back so I wouldn't get hurt....Yeah. It was...odd.

Posted

Well, around when I first got Brawl, Rick came over and because something happened at his house, he had to spend the night. We played Brawl almost the whole time('cept for dinner) until 5AM and my back hurt so bad I had to stop. When I got in bed, I was still playing Brawl in my head. XD So, I had a dream that I was in Brawl, and I was my main female characters. (You guys who Brawl me already know, ZSS and Zelda) We had been making a story kind of thing with them, and I continued it in my head. Sonic was being an annoying-

thing. So he had made ZSS mad, so I was fighting Sonic, and let me tell ya, his quills hurt! Zelda had been trying to stop them(now Zelda), Link was holding me back so I wouldn't get hurt....Yeah. It was...odd.

:huh:

Hmmmmm.

Strange......

Has anybody ever had a dream where you could fly, so you NEVER touched theg round, you just...flew around.....for ever... :unsure: i have....PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!

Posted

i control all my dreams so i just hop into to others to mess them up.

yup anywhere anywhen i'm asleep.