Dreams...

94 posts in this topic

Posted

I had a dream where I was holder of Majora's Mask, not the game but the mask it's self. I went around the world and did good deeds, then I turned evil to like inside the moon. It had no tree though. :cry:

Posted

I had a dream where I was holder of Majora's Mask, not the game but the mask it's self. I went around the world and did good deeds, then I turned evil to like inside the moon. It had no tree though. :cry:

i had a dream amost exactly like that :huh:

Posted

i had a dream amost exactly like that :huh:

PM what happened to me then I tell you what happened in my dream. Okay.

Posted

dreams are pointless...

Posted

Last Night, I had a dream where...

Nevermind....

Posted (edited)

I had a weird dream last night that had something to do with rare black and yellow star fish... of all of the things, why did I have to dream about that? :wacko:

Edited by TwiliGirl (see edit history)

Posted

I had a weird dream last night that had something to do with rare black and yellow star fish... of all of the things, why did I have to dream about that? :wacko:

weird :huh:

I ACTUALLY REMEMBERED THE DREAM I HAD LAST NIGHT!!! :joy:

I was sitting in the front yard, thinking. When suddenly my aunt came running out screaimg "COME HERE!! QUICK!!" I hopped out of the lawn chair and bolted inside the house, she lead me inside her room and pointed to the TV. "I just got a highscore on Crash bandicoot wne tHAT showed up!" an evil looking picture of a REALLY old woman was sitting on the TV. Grinning evilly. I poked the TV and she tryed to bite me, which made me jump(and wake up XD).

Posted (edited)

Lol! XD Thats funny, Ryu.

I had a dream once, that my friend, Hannah's mom was Jewish, and she rallied up all of her jewish friends to go and kill me because I'm a Mormon. xD They had pitchforks, torches and all that good stuff. They were following me around chanting "KILL THE MORMON!" I guess they killed me, becuase Hannah's mom jumped me and I fell to the ground and then woke up. xD

...I really am a Mormon. Dont hate me. :unsure:

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted

Wow :huh: You have lots of dreams of that don't you?

Has anubody else controlled their dreams throughout the whole thing? I've only ever done it once, the result was disasterous!!

Posted

Yeah, but I'd rather not talk about mine....

Posted

wwwhwy? :huh: were they scarry!? :fear:

Posted

Noo, just....Hey! You're not gonna get me to talk about it!

Posted

I wasn't trying to XD

i was just asking WHY.

the weirdest dream i ever had, was when my grandma turned into an orc, and started knitting :huh: many other things were weird, but im not gonna post 'em..trying not to wake up my Grandma. Every key sounds like gunshots :unsure:

Posted

oh yeah, i wonder why people don't post their WIERD dreams here?

Anyways one time ONLY i could control that dream.Somehow i was the ruler of the world and i reigned it with darkness :unsure:

Last night, though I dreamed if I CAN I was playing with my friends when suddenly Fox, my favorite SSBM character drives his arwing down and says"I'll kill you for playing me all the time!"He started chasing me then my friends asked,"Who's your new friend?"

Then I was like"That isn't ma holy god friends, he trying to kill me with his blaster for Christ's Sake!"(Although I'm follow Bhuddism)

He finally shot me and (I got wierd habbits) i suddenly buoced up in the air in my bed.Yes every time I wake up from a dream because i got killed or hurt,I bounce up like 1 ft. in the air XD

Posted

Have you ever started crying in a dream, and then when you wake up you really wer crying? :huh: I hate dreams like that :(

Last night, my sister was asleep on the couch. and while i was putting a movie in she just started talking.

"No..not that way...the OTHER way..."

"No i don't like cheese..."

"Go away poo face..."