Dreams...

94 posts in this topic

Posted

I had the most torturous dream last nigt. It was horrible.

So, I was walking on the street, snd I step on something. I look down, and its a Mother 3 GBA cart. So of course I'm like 'HOLY F***ING S**T, ITS MOTHER 3.' So I grabbed it, ran to my house and shoved it into my DS. And guess what? THE GAME WAS IN ENGLISH. So again, I'm like 'HOLY S**T THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!' So I continued to play it for hours, when finally I died. (In the game, lol. xD)

So I woke up, and I got up out of bed to get my DS and check if Mother 3 was there. It wasnt. So I went to my mum and asked her 'Hey mom, have you seen my Mother 3 cartridge?' And she says, 'No I havent.'

Then I figured out that it was a dream. And I hate my imagination right now.

Posted

XD

Your obsessed....

Just because every other battle in brawl is Lucas Vs. Ness doesn't mean im obsessed too :P

Okay..im obsessed with Lucas....i admit it :(

Posted

XD

Your obsessed....

Just because every other battle in brawl is Lucas Vs. Ness doesn't mean im obsessed too :P

Okay..im obsessed with Lucas....i admit it :(

Earthbound came waaaaaaay before Zelda did in my life. It was the first series I fell in love with. I used to have a crush on Jeff when I was six. xD

AHA! >:D I KNEW IT!

Posted

XD

If you'd give me your brawl code i could trash your Ness with my Lucas :P

XD

BUT YOU WONT GIVE IT TO ME! :fear:

My sister has nightmares CONSTANTLY, sometimes she just starts screaming "NONONONONONONONO!!!!!!"

It's scary....

Posted

So I had this dream.

I had a dream where I was sitting in a wooden sunbathing chair outside. It was the dead of night, it was snowing, with a bunch of stars in a clear, snowy sky somehow, and the girl I liked was there, smiling, laying on me. (Fully clothed, shut up.)

I looked into her eyes.

And she like, kissed the bridge of my nose.

And I just smiled and hugged her.

Of course, my mind won't let me rest in most of my REM sleep, with the exception of this pleasant but unlikely dream, so I had a bunch of odd, messed up dreams involving elderly women ramping over elderly men laying down in a halfpipe in a beach during the sunset a couple hours after that. (Can anyone else measure time in their sleep? I'd like to know.)

After that day, I dreamt about her at least once every day for 15 days. But most were just vague pictures of her in my mind during sleep.

And now I dream about her about twice a week, where we're talking or something during algebra.

Anyways, feel free to post your, "O_o"s.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

I had a dream a while ago, but I don't know whether it's true or not.

Edited by Claire (see edit history)

Posted

I had two Zelda dreams (I dream in great detail about whatever's on my mind.... and uh... OOT was *cough*). In one, I and my friends were just standing around and dressed like Kokiri and my one friend was acting all angry. So I asked him what his problem was and he said, "What's my problem? I'm dressed like a friggin' Kokiri and it's all your fault, Zelda-obsesso!" This is more priceless if you know my friend, but still.... My second dream was about running away from Ruto as she chased me around Kokiri village. Can anyone tell I hadn't gotten to the Temple of Time yet? I do dream about non-Zelda stuff, but it's not as fun to relate. I promise I did not make these up either...

Posted

So I had this dream.

I had a dream where I was sitting in a wooden sunbathing chair outside. It was the dead of night, it was snowing, with a bunch of stars in a clear, snowy sky somehow, and the girl I liked was there, smiling, laying on me. (Fully clothed, shut up.)

I looked into her eyes.

And she like, kissed the bridge of my nose.

And I just smiled and hugged her.

Of course, my mind won't let me rest in most of my REM sleep, with the exception of this pleasant but unlikely dream, so I had a bunch of odd, messed up dreams involving elderly women ramping over elderly men laying down in a halfpipe in a beach during the sunset a couple hours after that. (Can anyone else measure time in their sleep? I'd like to know.)

After that day, I dreamt about her at least once every day for 15 days. But most were just vague pictures of her in my mind during sleep.

And now I dream about her about twice a week, where we're talking or something during algebra.

Anyways, feel free to post your, "O_o"s.

Sahaqiel

O_o

what?

and no i can't measure timei n my sleep...

Posted

I had a dream where I was Young Link and I was under the grave yard (where you learn the suns song) and I was fighting a redead and woke up timid. I hate redeads.

Posted

XD

You're completely obsessed with YL... :wacko:

Posted

You know how when I'm writing, I get SUPER into it?(I can feel what the characters feel...) Well, the part with Annabelle in the RP? I was her. :biggrin: It was fun! Except for the deep pain and torture because everyone was staring at me like I was a stranger. Espically Link. But I did get to tell Sundim to go to hell. :D

Posted

I had the weirdest dream yesterday. I dreamt I was watching a cooking show from a studio audience. :huh:

I have no idea why...

Posted

I had the weirdest dream yesterday. I dreamt I was watching a cooking show from a studio audience. :huh:

I have no idea why...

That's odd... :huh: XD

Posted

I murdered my best friend...She came to my house, killed my mother and father. Then she went after me. She ripperd their hearts out. With her bare hands. I grabbed my sword and ran for dear life. She caught up...and I stabbed her. Blood spluttered out her mouth as she spoke. Her last words were 'I'm sorry...'

Of course this was all a dream. But it was like it was real. .___.

Posted

I murdered my best friend...She came to my house, killed my mother and father. Then she went after me. She ripperd their hearts out. With her bare hands. I grabbed my sword and ran for dear life. She caught up...and I stabbed her. Blood spluttered out her mouth as she spoke. Her last words were 'I'm sorry...'

Of course this was all a dream. But it was like it was real. .___.

Uh, wow. Did you tell her?