Dreams...

94 posts in this topic

Posted

....No. >__> She would like...cry or something. Like she actually did it. She gets like that sometimes.

ANYWAYS. Aside form the morbid, violent dreams, I had a dream that I was Lucas from the RP, and I was about to get NEss back from Sundim, and when I outstretched my hand to touch the crystal, it poofed! D: And I cried. I was like 'Ness...I'm sorry, sorry, sorry...I couldnt save you.' And Marth was like, "It'll be alright!' And all happy and comforting and stuff. xD Which isnt like him. I woke up and was like 'Ness? Oh...yeah...HES NOT HERE.' And I teared up. xD

I GET TOO EMOTIONAL ABOUT STUPID THINGS LIKE THIS.

Posted

I've only had one dream where i killed by best fried...

I strapped a bomb to his chest, ran away and pushed the button. Never saw him again.....XD

I also did that to my aunt once....Twas terrible.... :unsure:

I have brutal dreams.....

Posted

....No. >__> She would like...cry or something. Like she actually did it. She gets like that sometimes.

ANYWAYS. Aside form the morbid, violent dreams, I had a dream that I was Lucas from the RP, and I was about to get NEss back from Sundim, and when I outstretched my hand to touch the crystal, it poofed! D: And I cried. I was like 'Ness...I'm sorry, sorry, sorry...I couldnt save you.' And Marth was like, "It'll be alright!' And all happy and comforting and stuff. xD Which isnt like him. I woke up and was like 'Ness? Oh...yeah...HES NOT HERE.' And I teared up. xD

I GET TOO EMOTIONAL ABOUT STUPID THINGS LIKE THIS.

I CRIED WHEN

HEDWIG DIED

IN THE 7th HP BOOK!

Posted

I strapped a bomb to his chest, ran away and pushed the button. Never saw him again.....XD

OHMYGOD! XD I couldnt stop laughing after reading that! XD

My dream (the morbid one) was probably caused by watching Elfen Lied that night. It just sorta had the same atmosphere in my dream. It was really bloody.

Posted

Told Ya watching Elfen lied was bad.

Yester day I had the BORING-EST dream ever!!! I dreamed, I was learning at school.

Oh an OhNoes, same here, I couldn't stop laughing at what Ryu said XD

And Ryu, why did you kill your best friend? XD

Posted

Whoa, you people have really violent dreams. Most of my bloody dreams involve myself dying, not me killing other people though. It always takes me a long time to die, which is stupid and annoying. Usually, though, by the time I die, all my friends have already been killed and I was unable to protect them. I had one where I was the last person alive in this scientific outpost compound and aliens had killed everyone else, and the king alien was going to kill me by cutting my throat with surgical siscors. Over all, my death count in my dreams is very high.

Posted

i had dream with me blowing up pigs and throwing pie randomly :o

Posted (edited)

One time I had a dream. I was having fun with my best friend till he kicked me in the

nuts

Dang that hurt.

So for the whole night I kept on dreaming that dream and waking and sleeping back again and again. Worst dream ever :fear:

Edited by (X)xMidnaxXXxLinkx(X) (see edit history)

Posted

I can't post my dreams for fear that because of the subject matter, Big Mama and MidnaXXXLink will -gasp- blacklist me. Oh the horror.

But here are hints. It involves me and Dustin... And peanut butter. Peanut butter was everywhere. Mmm, baby.

Posted

I had a dream where everyone at school tried to throw me off the edge, and some kid came out at random and yelled, "Listen to your electritions."

I don't know why, but yea. Then I had a dream where I YL, and Shadow teamed up to kill sonic. It was cool.

Posted

Last night, I had a dream that Marissa was chasing me with a knife. :huh:

Well, see, I like this guy that she used to like, but I don't know if she still likes him or not. And shes really... violent, If you didn't already know. :embarrassed:

Posted

Last night, I had a dream that a giant bread roll was trying to eat me. O__o But there was this one I had awhile ago, where me, Nicole, Hannah and Jackie were on the Titanic, and Nicole and Hannah were lesbians, and Nicole was holding Hannah, and she was all, "Nicole, Nicole, I'm flying! :D" And me and Jackie were watching them and I was all "Should we stop them...?" And Jackie said, "Nah." So we didn't. And the ship started sinking and Nicole and Hannah were down in the bottom, all like "OMFG, WE'RE GONNA DIE! KISS ME HANNAH! DX" And they kept screaming and screaming, and everyone on deck could hear them, so me and Jackie went down there, tied them up and stuffed them in a flooding room, locked the door and went back to the lifeboat. So when we got to New York, everyone hailed us as hereos for killing them.

THE END. :D With bad grammar and run-on sentances. XD I have nothing against lesbians, it was just a freaky dream.

Posted

Last night, I had a dream that a giant bread roll was trying to eat me. O__o But there was this one I had awhile ago, where me, Nicole, Hannah and Jackie were on the Titanic, and Nicole and Hannah were lesbians, and Nicole was holding Hannah, and she was all, "Nicole, Nicole, I'm flying! :D" And me and Jackie were watching them and I was all "Should we stop them...?" And Jackie said, "Nah." So we didn't. And the ship started sinking and Nicole and Hannah were down in the bottom, all like "OMFG, WE'RE GONNA DIE! KISS ME HANNAH! DX" And they kept screaming and screaming, and everyone on deck could hear them, so me and Jackie went down there, tied them up and stuffed them in a flooding room, locked the door and went back to the lifeboat. So when we got to New York, everyone hailed us as hereos for killing them.

THE END. :D With bad grammar and run-on sentances. XD I have nothing against lesbians, it was just a freaky dream.

Scarreh... :mellow:

I had a dream last night... but it's too hard to describe. all i really remember is aliens freezing earth with lazer guns :P

Posted

I had a dream where it was 2012, the year I graduate, and I was the same age, and the apocalypse was going to happen. It happend just like in MM where the moon was going to fall in my state, and expand destroy the Earth.

I think the apocalypse will happen. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012

Posted

haha, sounds like a weird version of titanic when I read "I'm flying". :P

A few months ago my gf told me she dreamt I died...she didn't want to go into much detail though. She seemed to upset to... :nervous: . What a nightmare.

Anyway, I dreamt my super picky English teacher failing my 6-page research paper because of wrong MLA format. :embarrassed: